Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report against @Malachai

by f_society - 15 January, 2023 - 05:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Grapphy @Malachai Both of you join a screenshare provide that you can't do it @grapphy if you cannot do it with @Malachai there and help then he will have to refund. Invite me to the group as well.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (f_society) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
okay sure @Malachai what is your discord?
[Image: SWnvT.gif]

MY ONLY CONTACT IS @fsociety on TELEGRAM!
This post is by a banned member (Malachai) - Unhide
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
I am ready for this and if i don't work this out i will refund on the spot but please tell him to give me the correct details since he changed many of the logins so i can't prove that the method is working !
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars There he is telling yet another lie for 1k. why would I change the details of the account where we buy CCs? LOL. why would I do that when having the account simply proves that I have tried the method countless times xD 

You keep contradicting yourself and making a bigger clown of yourself with each and every reply.

Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
want me to show you pof of 1k$? you deleted the chats just to make my image bad and now you have changed the details just so you can't prove that you tried 15-20 times and also so i can't prove that the method is working ? damn i still have the video with me where the whole method is explained and you can see me buying 7k i can forward that to @Liars happily !
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You really are a braindead clown  Lol  Im still amazed at the fact how u can give up so much just to entertain us and desperately hold on to that 1k$ hahaha it really blows my mind how low one can go. Though its not surprising considering how you used to make money on the darkweb back in days.... anyways. @Liars this clown here is lying. Even Quzhi was there on screenshare when he wiped the whole chat. "You changed the details so you cant prove that you tried 15-20 times" what a clown... Why would I do that? Why would I wanna "not prove" that I tried the method 15-20 times lol. You're the one who changed the account details so you can come up with this excuse.

All you have is that one video (which I already sent Liars) where your FRIEND Jerry luckily makes a 7k tokens account. I bet you won't be able to make it again for 10$ on screenshare with liars. Hence why you're coming up with a bullshit story like "hE chAnGeD tHe aCcOuNt DeTaILs"  DancingClown 

Stfu and show liars in screenshare that you can make 7k tokens acc for 10$ anytime u want. If u cant that means the method is not as described and you gotta refund me that 1k$ you made yourself a clown for xD
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 January, 2023 - 04:33 AM by Malachai. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 January, 2023 - 02:46 AM)Grapphy Wrote: Show More
You really are a braindead clown  Lol  Im still amazed at the fact how u can give up so much just to entertain us and desperately hold on to that 1k$ hahaha it really blows my mind how low one can go. Though its not surprising considering how you used to make money on the darkweb back in days.... anyways. @Liars this clown here is lying. Even Quzhi was there on screenshare when he wiped the whole chat. "You changed the details so you cant prove that you tried 15-20 times" what a clown... Why would I do that? Why would I wanna "not prove" that I tried the method 15-20 times lol. You're the one who changed the account details so you can come up with this excuse.

All you have is that one video (which I already sent Liars) where your FRIEND Jerry luckily makes a 7k tokens account. I bet you won't be able to make it again for 10$ on screenshare with liars. Hence why you're coming up with a bullshit story like "hE chAnGeD tHe aCcOuNt DeTaILs"  DancingClown 

Stfu and show liars in screenshare that you can make 7k tokens acc for 10$ anytime u want. If u cant that means the method is not as described and you gotta refund me that 1k$ you made yourself a clown for xD

post some screen shots of the chat since you said you exported them where i am saying you can make an chaturbate acc in 10$ anytime ? as this ss clears everything : https://imgur.com/a/F7hO4OE also @Liars you can see as he claimed himself that he was screen sharing the chat to his friend and the method is explained in the chat ffs.............
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 January, 2023 - 04:32 AM)Malachai Wrote: Show More
(17 January, 2023 - 02:46 AM)Grapphy Wrote: Show More

post some screen shots of the chat since you said you exported them where i am saying you can make an chaturbate acc in 10$ anytime ? as this ss clears everything : https://imgur.com/a/F7hO4OE also @Liars you can see as he claimed himself that he was screen sharing the chat to his friend and the method is explained in the chat ffs.............

Sure, here it is https://prnt.sc/5yK5N8890v4U Even in the mm deal u said we can top up if a card does 3k-5k and make the account 7k tokens again. Though that does not work either. The card either gets declined, or the account gets banned after 5-15 mins if you buy that amount of tokens with more than 1 card.