Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scam report against @Malachai

by f_society - 15 January, 2023 - 05:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (f_society) - Unhide
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 January, 2023 - 02:14 AM)Malachai Wrote: Show More
well you made 2 accounts 1 was 7k tokens and 2nd one was 3k tokens as i remember so don't lie and i specifically told you ''not to change the vclub info'' if you have shared the full chat log with liars there are messages where you said '' i can't do this help me '' and i told you let me connect to rdp and even that time the password was incorrect and not working @Liars if he shared you full logs you can see yourself

also even liars and all other staff members know themselves that i would never scam for 1k$ lmfao i am the one who helped people that lost money + i am the guy who gave randomly 5k$ just to have some fun so don't talk shit first ask people about me.

LMAOOO I MADE 7K TOKENS ACCOUNT? Oh my god its such fun seeing you lie through your teeth for 1k$ xDD how low are you gonna go? pathetic...

I know u told me to not change vclub info hence why I never did. I remember you not being able to connect because you're retarded and typed the password wrong. You couldnt even fix a typo mistake so that I had to connect to rdp and fix it for you. And dw @Liars can see everything since I shared the full chat logs cus I got nothing to hide unlike you lol.

I dont give SINGLE FUCK what others think of you. I saw what I saw and I know for sure that you're scamming me for 1k$ right now lol xD You lied like maybe 7 times through this whole thread. Its just funny how low u've come over the years LMAO. So pathetic that you have to keep lying on a scam report and pray you get away with 1k$... damn.
This post is by a banned member (Malachai) - Unhide
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
mate you are the one who is willing to write a documentary on this so we all can see who is desperate for the $ Kappa
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 January, 2023 - 03:50 AM)Malachai Wrote: Show More
mate you are the one who is willing to write a documentary on this so we all can see who is desperate for the $ Kappa

I aint desperate enough to scam someone for 1k$ and lie all about it though. So we can see who is in the deeper end xD
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Malachai & @grapphy add my discord and I will invite you to the group.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 January, 2023 - 03:06 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

Alright, I already got you on discord.
[Image: SWnvT.gif]

MY ONLY CONTACT IS @fsociety on TELEGRAM!
This post is by a banned member (Malachai) - Unhide
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 January, 2023 - 03:06 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

added you !
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
@KSZ I've been trying to get my money back from this scammer for 12 days now and @Liars has been ignoring my requests of looking into this case for 4 days now. I mean he might be busy, I get it, but in that case can you personally take a look into this case/matter please? or perhaps another admin who got time to look into this? Add me on discord please, I'll add you to the group Liars created to discuss the case with Malachai and I. 

My disc: Grapphy#0038
f_society  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
@Darkness or @Liars or literally any admin. Can someone take a look into this? I've been trying to get my money back for half a month now.