Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scammed by @duck

by abqoo - 15 December, 2021 - 12:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (abqoo) - Unhide
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Duck
Sales Thread: discord , he contacted me for a config
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 20K , cb bal config
Screenshots of Communication: he literally deleted everything , but we did the deal through @Liars the mm , he sold to the whole retarded discord community , until the api got leaked and patched , i literally used it for 3 days , https://ibb.co/Dz8KKB4https://ibb.co/PN18rQY
Additional Information: either a refund or a new config w a new api
Crypto address for a refund: bc1q47jch8wjee2e5v8e6gq762rpy5cnfert6s35qw
This post is by a banned member (Duck) - Unhide
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
Thanks for making me come back after I just said I was leaving.

I don’t understand your “scam” report. You got what you paid for . You confirmed it was working . We used @Liars . Everything was working perfect and then it got patched . There was no warranty as I always say I do not control the api . I do not have a switch that can turn it on and off . It’s an exploit that was recently fixed before I found a new one. And from what I heard you were actually reselling it ( someone even posted in coinrip discord to dm you as you were selling it cheaper) .

It had 0 warranty & I even said that in the group chat with @Liars and he can confirm I only gave warranty to one guy someone called @AK on discord and it was 3 days, the few other sales that was also all done through liars received no warranty as again I do not control the api . Also With what the config is 3 days is way more than enough to make your money back (can be easily done from 1 targ/log)

And also @Liars can confirm I told him 1-2 days ago that I was deleting all my shit and wiping everything . I made sure to tell him that so he would not think i was exit scamming. I have no intention of doing anymore work or anything on cracked.to but I still want to be here if I decide to come back .
in case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it.
I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party.
I do not support any actions by the member of this group.
All content posted by me either via a post or thread is purely to educate people and to show how
using any of my content maliciously is illegal and I do not take responsibility for it. Please don't harm or exploit anything you do not have permission for.
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 December, 2021 - 06:44 PM by abqoo.)
(15 December, 2021 - 04:51 PM)Duck Wrote: Show More

Couldnt even use it for 2 days , i didnt resell it as well , i got pressed because the config was literally everywhere , so i tried to recover my loss through reselling it for cheaper , whoever dm'ed me that day got completely ignored , the reason it got patched is because you sold it too many times , also sold the api to **coinrip** he wass selling like a retard with no limitation , and when i talked w him about it i got blocked , you wiped everything because the shit got PATCHED after you sold it TOO MANY times , which made other people who had it to report it for as a bug for a bounty

I don’t understand your “scam” report. You got what you paid for . You confirmed it was working . We used @Liars . Everything was working perfect and then it got patched . There was no warranty as I always say I do not control the api . I do not have a switch that can turn it on and off . It’s an exploit that was recently fixed before I found a new one. And from what I heard you were actually reselling it ( someone even posted in coinrip discord to dm you as you were selling it cheaper) .

It had 0 warranty & I even said that in the group chat with @Liars and he can confirm I only gave warranty to one guy someone called @AK on discord and it was 3 days, the few other sales that was also all done through liars received no warranty as again I do not control the api . Also With what the config is 3 days is way more than enough to make your money back (can be easily done from 1 targ/log)

And also @Liars can confirm I told him 1-2 days ago that I was deleting all my shit and wiping everything . I made sure to tell him that so he would not think i was exit scamming. I have no intention of doing anymore work or anything on cracked.to but I still want to be here if I decide to come back .

the only reason for me announcing to resell it is to stop coinrip selling too many copies for too cheap , and it couldnt work , they acted like retards and he ended leaking the api
This post is by a banned member (RedactedReturns) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 December, 2021 - 07:43 PM by RedactedReturns. Edited 2 times in total.)
I can confirm this shit was EVERYWHERE very very quick a day after I bought. I'm not asking for a refund, since I knew it was going to patched very soon.

I wish he didn't sell to so many people though. This exploit would of lasted a LOT longer for the people who were planning on using it legitimately and not reselling.

It would help a lot if he helped find a new exploit. But he says he's completely done and is no longer going to work on it.

[Image: photo-2021-12-14-01-51-31.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (SouljaBoy) - Unhide
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 December, 2021 - 07:46 PM by abqoo.)
(15 December, 2021 - 07:39 PM)psyopss Wrote: Show More
I can confirm this shit was EVERYWHERE very very quick a day after I bought. I'm not asking for a refund, since I knew it was going to patched very soon.

I wish he didn't sell to so many people though. This exploit would of lasted a LOT longer for the people who were planning on using it legitimately and not reselling.

It would help a lot if he helped find a new exploit. But he says he's completely done and is no longer going to work on it.

exactly , thats what im proving , like niggas were editing the config changing the author and reselling it , i literally asked a total random fuck to send it to me , and he did , it was the same work , he only edited the author , same goes for the other configs as well , that were selling for 3k$ and ended leaked , there was 3 checkers made , like holyfuck bro , i didnt pay 20k for it to be patched the day after i bought it , hes acting like a total greedfuck , **I CANT TURN ON OR TURN OFF THE API** you literally LEAKED IT AND SOLD TO RANDOMS ON DISCORD TO MAKE CHECKERS OFF IT

@Liars , @Duck
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service

If you leaked it to people then. This man is owe a refund. Also, do you have proof that he was trying to resell it.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 December, 2021 - 08:06 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

If you leaked it to people then. This man is owe a refund. Also, do you have proof that he was trying to resell it.

No proof , as only a friend of mine called loric was trolling **coinrip** to scare them out and to not sell the checker to too many people , i never sold as if my main target was not reselling the config