Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scammed by @duck

by abqoo - 15 December, 2021 - 12:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (Duck) - Unhide
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 December, 2021 - 08:38 PM by Duck. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Explain why chat was wiped )
I did not sell the api to coin rip , I knew if they got
It , they would rape it . Danger tried to buy it from me and I did not sell it to him. I sold it for 4 people . I did not sell it for 2k or anything like that . I never leaked the config anywhere. I can not control if someone decides to resell it. Even you admitted to trying to resell it. None of that is my fault I can not control
The config after it is sold, it’s just not possible to do . I do not have a switch that turns the api on and off . Configs can die at any moment and that’s just the nature of it . You received no warranty for the reason stated above. I did not scam you. You knew the nature of the exploit and knowing that they just patched old one . Should have known they were looking any other ones. I told you limited copies and I only sold it to 4 people . I personally never sold
It to “too many people” . I was being told of people reselling it which is 100% out of my control.

Edit to explain the wiping of my account

Like I said before I did not intent to make this amount of money and by doing so I am paranoid and I am resetting everything . I had spoken to @Liars about this multiple times over the few days I was selling it . I did not only delete your messages I deleted every message I ever sent on my discord and disabled it ( even have the email with the details about me disabling my account) .
This post is by a banned member (Chargix) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (abqoo) - Unhide
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 December, 2021 - 08:29 PM)Duck Wrote: Show More
It , they would rape it . Danger tried to buy it from me and I did not sell it to him. I sold it for 4 people . I did not sell it for 2k or anything like that . I never leaked the config anywhere. I can not control if someone decides to resell it. Even you admitted to trying to resell it. None of that is my fault I can not control
The config after it is sold, it’s just not possible to do . I do not have a switch that turns the api on and off . Configs can die at any moment and that’s just the nature of it . You received no warranty for the reason stated above. I did not scam you. You knew the nature of the exploit and knowing that they just patched old one . Should have known they were looking any other ones. I told you limited copies and I only sold it to 4 people . I personally never sold
It to “too many people” . I was being told of people reselling it which is 100% out of my control.

Like I said before I did not intent to make this amount of money and by doing so I am paranoid and I am resetting everything . I had spoken to @Liars about this multiple times over the few days I was selling it . I did not only delete your messages I deleted every message I ever sent on my discord and disabled it ( even have the email with the details about me disabling my account) .
i did not resell it , and you didnt sell the config to only 4 people , thats a damn cap. the config was everywhere , literally. even if it wasnt sold by coinrip it had to be resold by someone , they got thhe api using your config , they cant figure out shit , they r literally retarded , dangerx is literally proxying coinbase logs , your config is the main reason the api was patched. can you stop repeating i cant turn it off , i know very damn well you cant LMAO , thats the reason the scam report was made , its because you sold it TOO MANY TIMES the CONFIG WAS EVERYWHERE. if you really sold it for 4 people it wouldnt be leaked that way
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 December, 2021 - 08:54 PM)Chargix Wrote: Show More
(15 December, 2021 - 08:45 PM)abqoo Wrote: Show More

i did not resell it , and you didnt sell the config to only 4 people , thats a damn cap. the config was everywhere , literally. even if it wasnt sold by coinrip it had to be resold by someone , they got thhe api using your config , they cant figure out shit , they r literally retarded , dangerx is literally proxying coinbase logs , your config is the main reason the api was patched. can you stop repeating i cant turn it off , i know very damn well you cant LMAO , thats the reason the scam report was made , its because you sold it TOO MANY TIMES the CONFIG WAS EVERYWHERE. if you really sold it for 4 people it wouldnt be leaked that way

Coinrip only made one sale, (what voiid said). So i'm not too sure
[Image: image.png]

He also stated that it was @Duck who caused the config to be leaked the balance API to be patched.

It was clear, everyone in the simswapping community told me the config got leaked.
I asked them for their copy, same config different authors, same thing @abqoo said.
100% Sure the source was leak was from @Duck , don't know who else.

Everyone is a fucking skid in that community and barely knows what openbullet even is

there is no fucking way tthey sold 1 copy , he told mimic who is my friend they sold 8 copies , i dont know what to believe now LMAO , theres no chance he sold 1 copy , every goddamn simswapper was in the coinrip cord , nigga is damn capping , and yeah they dont even know what openbullet is , @Duck was the reason the api got patched thats for sure.
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 December, 2021 - 09:06 PM by abqoo.)
(15 December, 2021 - 08:59 PM)Chargix Wrote: Show More
(15 December, 2021 - 08:57 PM)abqoo Wrote: Show More

He also stated that it was @Duck who caused the config to be leaked the balance API to be patched.

It was clear, everyone in the simswapping community told me the config got leaked.
I asked them for their copy, same config different authors, same thing @abqoo said.

Everyone is a fucking skid in that community and barely knows what openbullet even is

there is no fucking way tthey sold 1 copy , he told mimic who is my friend they sold 8 copies , i dont know what to believe now LMAO , theres no chance he sold 1 copy , every goddamn simswapper was in the coinrip cord , nigga is damn capping , and yeah they dont even know what openbullet is , @Duck was the reason the api got patched thats for sure.

I believe that only one copy was sold, because on the discord they were selling it on (I either got banned or it got deleted, idk) there were only 5 customers, but they seemed to be old customers. There was a new customer who vouched in the #vouches channel same day coinrip got fixed, so I'm pretty sure it was 1 person.

@Loric also told me that mitch/voiid would only sell it to 3 people max.

yeah thats what they said , there was customers like exe and a guy who tried to buy it off me , i refused then he bought it off of them , theres def more than a 1 copy , however that doesnt change duck is the damn reason the shit was patched. Period

(15 December, 2021 - 08:45 PM)abqoo Wrote: Show More

Void said that he was selling the config *WITH NO ENCRYPTION*, which made the fix public. It was publicily being advertised on Yama.

But to be fair, @abqoo you was ressling it on Yama. (Posts on his channel has been deleted). I don't know how many sales he got. Clear you're trying to hide something.
i posted it on yama as well , i already admitted to to the attempt of reselling it , however i never sold it , you can ask everyone , there was no copy sold , the attempt of reselling it was to scare coinrip , im not a cheapfuck who would resell to everyone.  , i merged my slot due to the att simswapping post , i can ask mele to show the logs , im not hiding anything.