Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

would it be a good idea to end it all ?

by Harmony - 03 July, 2021 - 10:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (ailo) - Unhide
ailo  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
If neeed someone to talk to lmk

This post is by a banned member (nicer_) - Unhide
nicer_  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
While I don't know how it exactly feels like to in your situation, I do know someone who is in a somewhat similar situation as yours. What I can say atleast and from my own observation is that Life is short, too short in fact and you should make the most out of it and if things aren't working out in your household or you are overthinking things too much try to atleast talk with your family about what your life is like, your thoughts, etc just try talking about anything with your family heck maybe even try playing games with them if they are cool with it because what you need now is the help and support from your family. 

You know, it's times like these you might think to yourself that life is beating you down and it isn't favoring you, and to be honest I really do think life isn't on our side. People sometimes say "Life isn't that easy" but it isn't as hard as people make it out to be. I've heard a doctor say try to put your mind somewhere else or trying to make it active can help alleviate stress and can put you at ease, so I recommend trying something new or something out of your comfort zone

Yes I know school can be rough at times, and yes I see that you are going through hell with your relationships but I'm sorry bud I can't really give too much advice for this, don't push yourself too hard everyone here has their experience with failures, doubts, stress, in their own stories, try to learn how to accept failures because they are inevitable and no one can bypass that.

I'm sorry if this was no help, I'm no professional and I can't tell you what to do exactly and everything I said here is from what I know already, or have seen. Please try to reach out to your friends and family, or maybe even see an expert on this.

I hope you get better soon and don't consider ending it all, stay strong buddy.
.NicerDicer