Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report agaisnt @MrMerc

by Peace - 29 November, 2023 - 10:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Peace) - Unhide
Peace  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/MrMerc

Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-⭐-VOUC...ARTS-AT-15-⭐

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 352.75 $ 

Screenshots of Communication: in short (I will add more for context if needed  ) https://imgur.com/a/KxlHB1Z https://imgur.com/a/zJ80eFS

Additional Information: We initially agreed on a 15% holding fee for the use of a Stripe account. At that time, there was no mention in the TOS about any lack of responsibility in case the Stripe account was lost. A few days later, when I requested a cashout, the account holder took my LTC addy and kept delaying the process. I had to follow up for updates myself. He informed me of issues with the account and said he was going to resolve them. I asked if I should keep the account linked, to which he said yes. However, there were no further updates from his side.Later, when I inquired about the potential loss of the Stripe account as payments were still getting through and there were no updates, he responded that any loss would be our problem. I challenged this, asking where it was stated in the TOS, but received no clear answer. This led to a big insult exchange. Eventually, he in a way admitted fault, claiming he forgot to inform me to join his telegram group where it is stated and again the message is edited so can't know for sure, plus he offered game keys as compensation instead of resolving the financial issue. He still maintains that he is not in the wrong. I have comprehensive proof of all transactions and communications, which I can provide for further clarification.

Crypto address for a refund:  ltc1qy4708tw83cc3nyv0wrx2vfmket0tf4smftvcjf

[Image: banner.gif]
[Image: blueSig.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @MrMerc (MrMerc) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (MrMerc) - Unhide
Peace  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
As i said earlier, TOS never got to us, you admitted later on that you forgot. Not the agreement i had with all my other holders.

and i expect funds in the coming days, but it shouldn't a problem for him since he got thounsands as he claims.

@KSZ banned  @JuiceWRLD because he did not send him the funds after 3 days for the same stupid reason.

Peace  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(29 November, 2023 - 11:09 PM)MrMerc Wrote: Show More
(29 November, 2023 - 11:03 PM)Peace Wrote: Show More
As i said earlier, TOS never got to us, you admitted later on that you forgot. Not the agreement i had with all my other holders.

and i expect funds in the coming days, but it shouldn't a problem for him since he got thounsands as he claims.

@KSZ banned  @JuiceWRLD because he did not send him the funds after 3 days for the same stupid reason.

As I stated, I'm not a charity. I don't give out loans or upfront payments, regardless of how much money I have. There is too much inherent risk with doing so. I am not a registered bank, I do not legally owe you anything until the funds clear to my account. Whether you read my ToS or not, by utilizing my services, you are automatically agreeing to them. This is how I operate my services, and I will not change my ToS to mitigate your business risk. That is not my job. My service is a luxury for you. Without services like mine, you would not be able to operate your business at all. 

As stated previously, I will pay you, along with everyone else who has funds stuck in my Stripe, once the funds clear in 120 days. You can keep me added on Telegram and I'll even set a reminder to pay you once it clears to my account. I'm not here trying to exit scam you or anyone.

"My service is lux to you" ok buddy. If you have that many funds, why not resolve the report now and you get your money anyway in 120 days ? And no i do not automatically agree upon your TOS, that's very stupid of you even to say, and no again you literally admitted you forgot to add me to the group so again and still told me to keep it linked after there was an issue so your mistake. "There is too much inherent risk with doing so", so even after the 120 days you still admit there might be a risk ?

Peace  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(29 November, 2023 - 11:35 PM)MrMerc Wrote: Show More
(29 November, 2023 - 11:26 PM)Peace Wrote: Show More
(29 November, 2023 - 11:09 PM)MrMerc Wrote: Show More
As I stated, I'm not a charity. I don't give out loans or upfront payments, regardless of how much money I have. There is too much inherent risk with doing so. I am not a registered bank, I do not legally owe you anything until the funds clear to my account. Whether you read my ToS or not, by utilizing my services, you are automatically agreeing to them. This is how I operate my services, and I will not change my ToS to mitigate your business risk. That is not my job. My service is a luxury for you. Without services like mine, you would not be able to operate your business at all. 

As stated previously, I will pay you, along with everyone else who has funds stuck in my Stripe, once the funds clear in 120 days. You can keep me added on Telegram and I'll even set a reminder to pay you once it clears to my account. I'm not here trying to exit scam you or anyone.

"My service is lux to you" ok buddy. If you have that many funds, why not resolve the report now and you get your money anyway in 120 days ? And no i do not automatically agree upon your TOS, that's very stupid of you even to say, and no again you literally admitted you forgot to add me to the group so again and still told me to keep it linked after there was an issue so your mistake. "There is too much inherent risk with doing so", so even after the 120 days you still admit there might be a risk ?

I already explained why I do not front funds to clients. My first concern is the protection of my own funds and business. It makes no reasonable business sense to front funds to clients, considering the volume of money coming in and out, I could easily go under if I fronted funds like this. It is a term of my service and is there to protect my business. 

Within 120 days, Stripe will release the funds to my bank account. I will then have control of your funds. These funds are not mine, and they do not become mine simply because my Stripe account was limited. And yes, there is always a risk while utilizing my holding service and there is a risk by allowing others to utilize my holding service. I have to protect myself, considering the amount of scammers and individuals that lie to me about the origin of the funds coming into my account. Your customers could chargeback and then I take on the burden of having to cover this chargeback, clients could be scamming funds and have them sent to my accounts, clients could be offering an illegal service and lying to me about what their service is, etc. 

All ToS state that "by using our services, you automatically agree to our ToS". This is absolutely a common practice in virtually any industry. My service is no different. Whether you read it or not, it still applies to you, within reason. My ToS is completely within reason. 

At this point, I won't waste my time explaining anything else to you until a staff member respond with their thoughts.

You are simply repeating yourself. I will wait a mod at this point.