Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Report against @contentmagic

by UpSwift - 07 February, 2024 - 01:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (UpSwift) - Unhide
UpSwift  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/contentmagic
Sales Thread: (private method)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 200€
Screenshots of Communication: https://i.imgur.com/pFoQwSO.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/z3wDSY4.png
Additional Information: 
 After the success of his e-book, with which I got back the maximum amount of money I put in, ContentMagic started advertising a new private method on his Telegram. Naturally, I immediately enquired what it was all about. He explained this method to me externally and I thought to myself that this method has problems with saturation and of course asked him, he replied, as you can also see in the messages, that there are only 2 copies left. Since I didn't have that much money at that time I asked him what about the investment you need, according to him it was only a few dollars for proxies, as it turned out in the end you need combos, proxies to check them and expensive proxies to use the accounts (of course he deleted the messages). After this good news I decided to buy it and I received the e-book. According to him, you could do this alongside playing and you get money almost automatically. Due to time constraints, I stayed away from my computer for a week and was unable to use the method. While I was using it, I realised that the victims were already familiar with the method and that nobody was falling for it any more. The whole thing was quite strange, as the market can't be saturated with 3 buyers. I kept explaining to him that the method no longer worked and that I would like to fall back on the "30-day money-back guarantee" that he promised me (he also deleted the message, but I was smart enough to make an SS beforehand). Of course, this guarantee only applies if you use this method for 30 days, 24 hours a day. Because nobody fell for it, I had to invest a lot of money in proxies and combos, which simply wasn't possible at one point. About 2 weeks ago he came up with the idea of creating a group for all buyers of this private method and I wondered why there were over 10 people in it (of course it has already been deleted). First he talked about 3 versions in total and now over 10 people have this method (of course he doesn't want to name any buyers now, but I found at least 4 buyers in a few minutes). I don't even want to know how many there are and very few have made money with this method.

Crypto address for a refund: (LTC) ltc1qejtk4dkfddjt5f6sqfd0y9vjx05tq62hte66j7
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @contentmagic (contentmagic) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (444lost) - Unhide
444lost  
Registered
Threads
Warned #3
(This post was last modified: 07 February, 2024 - 02:10 PM by 444lost. Edited 1 time in total.)
I have also bought this method and have been charged 100 euros more than everyone else, it seems. When it was advertised to me, I was told that he wasn't going to sell this method to more than 3 people as he didn't want it to get saturated, but it seems he is selling it because he has already milked it and it has become saturated, and this seems to be the case for every method he is selling. I would also like a refund and have screenshots of my communications with him, if I need to make a separate scam report, let me know. LTC ADDRESS: MExmm9Ec3PcGGn8jHx85eNFdTMV73avM9h
This post is by a banned member (contentmagic) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (henson1993) - Unhide
Threads
I agree that the method is 100% saturated, just like a guy above said, it is already fully milked and people won't fall for this, that is the reason why is he selling it, so he can milk members on this forum. I posted a proof of it but my image got removed, he wants to hide it, I also contacted him on telegram and he always asking me if I want to buy his other methods, which means he is in a rush, because I know that he will be banned from this forum soon.

Why would ANYONE sell you a method if he makes $70,000 from it? Why would he sell a method if its going to get saturated? Because this method is already saturated, he is not doing it anymore so let's make an ebook and sell it to cracked members to milk some money from them.

He is actually smart, first milking people from those platforms, cant mention which, and when they are milked enough then lets make a guide and milk some people on this forum.
This post is by a banned member (contentmagic) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (UpSwift) - Unhide
UpSwift  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
1 - You say I should ask the first two people who have received this method, how exactly should I do that if you don't give out any information, you haven't written back regularly for days, but only read the message. It's not about the fact that the method may have worked, it's about the fact that I bought it under a lie, a false pretence. You told me only 3 people would get a copy, but now I know 5 people who have one, so you lied to me and scammed me and that's why I want my money back.

2 - You listed the two people who may have been the first partners or customers, of course they made money with it, because before that not even 15 people knew the method (you could see it in the group)

3 – They are welcome to see the whole chat, I didn't tell any lies, I said that days after the first attempts I was already looking into claiming the guarantee. I have absolutely nothing to hide, but from the deleted messages, which I even have proof of, you do.

You can be as smart as possible and a master’s in social engineering, but you can't make any more money with this method, I tried the whole process with 20 accounts, invested hours and nothing but costs came out of it. So, I hope that you slowly realise this and give me my money back. (Because you always refer to the term social engineering, which was never mentioned before the method was sold)
This post is by a banned member (Jieshooou) - Unhide
Jieshooou  
Supreme
Threads
This guy sold me this method too. At first I didn't want to buy it, but then I thought the method would work and I bought it, I think I paid $300. Of course, you need to make a small expense before purchasing the mentioned method. Because finding an account in the place mentioned in the method is a bit difficult. However, this does not indicate that it is saturated. It's been about 3 weeks since I bought the method and I've earned more than $2k++. So, you failed to do this method. 

I still continue to do the method and continue to win. I made over $2k++ in 3 weeks. I don't know if it will reach saturation after a while.

https://i.imgur.com/ojdsCeR.png
https://i.imgur.com/ePlqSLN.png
https://i.imgur.com/8OXTYyG.png
[Image: IvNzWwx.gif]