Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @GHOST4IM

by HcVerma - 28 September, 2024 - 07:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (HcVerma) - Unhide
HcVerma  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link:Cracked.io - Profile of GHOST4IM
Sales Thread:VALORANT⭐GHOSTAIM COLORBOT GIVEAWAY⭐✅EXTERNAL⭐UNDETECTED 1YEAR+⭐Win 10/11⭐ (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:20$
Screenshots of Communication:they just banned me from the server i bought this around 3 days ago and it was not working then they said you are on windows 11 it wont work downgrade to windows 10 after downgrading to windows 10 it wasnt working once again i told them to join vc and they banned me from the server just a waste of time and beaming for 20$ is insane 

https://imgur.com/a/rAu87d3
Additional Information:
Crypto address for a refund:will provide when needed
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @GHOST4IM (GHOST4IM) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/10/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
HcVerma  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #3
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (GHOST4IM) - Unhide
HcVerma  
Registered
Threads
(28 September, 2024 - 07:54 AM)GHOST4IM Wrote: Show More
Hey,

Those messages don't look like you purchased anything on our server.

Can you please provide proof of purchase at your earliest convenience? Also your discord ID number, as I didn't ban you, but I can check the logs to see if any of my staff banned you, and the reason why.

Furthermore, I don't see you as a customer on our server. Can you please provide proofs? The images you're posting don't really show any affiliation between you and us

you banned me from your server that provides all of the evidence and how would i even have the proof of communication if you already banned me and secodnly i can provide tx id of the payment made by me when mods ask for it.Bro is in 2024 and beaming for 20$.Prolly romanian
HcVerma  
Registered
Threads
i just bought the key in your server ticket even i have chats with one of your customers who tried to help me will provide everything needed to mods when needed dont have time to talk with the guy who beams for 20 bucks