Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against - @Evolot - $20

by Fake - 20 February, 2023 - 12:10 AM
This post is by a banned member (Fake) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Evolot (Evolot) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Evolot) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Galactic
Threads
1 Year of service
I would like to acknowledge that Evolot's designs and artwork exhibit a high level of quality, commensurate with their pricing. However, there is a notable issue concerning transparency and veracity in their delivery timeframe. In my personal experience, I had commissioned a project on December 17th, 2022, and only received it on February 4th, 2023. Despite multiple inquiries regarding the extended duration, the sellers response was evasive, merely stating "delivering tomorrow," or even offering a "2x refund if not delivered tomorrow" (which was not fulfilled). 

I already know what he will say, that I was unresponsive for a week. But even considering the -7 days, it remains indisputable that the final design was delivered over a month and a half after the order date. This timeframe is unreasonable, irrespective of any intervening factors. Although Evolot's designs are commendable, he must improve his clarity in their communications and avoid misleading customers about delivery times.

ALSO the seller is deleting all bad feedback in his discord server that mentions he take too long! He deletes all bad feedback and leave the ones that are good for him, which isnt showing the reality of his business.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif][Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Sigma) - Unhide
Sigma  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 February, 2023 - 11:58 AM)Evolot Wrote: Show More
Hello @Coin

Sorry to see that again, I don't agree with

"He is deleting bad feedback"

I can send a screenshot, they're not even feedbacks, just discussion about my delivery time which isn't that great, and I've deleted them since They're just messages not pure feedback, you can check feedback section there are still bad feedbacks, even worse than what I've deleted.

Also, you forgot to mention again, that you haven't replied for two weeks (I can provide proof since I have transcripts)

But yeah, I've made a big mistake, and I'm currently working on Updating everything, so Y'all can expect 48hrs deliveries from tomorrow.
Your purported actions of erasing unsatisfactory feedback indicate a calculated attempt to manipulate your comprehensive feedback rating. Even though you assert that the eradicated messages did not constitute actual feedback, they were still relevant and could have provided you with valuable information to enhance your service. By engaging in this dishonest practice, you are not only being disingenuous but also impeding your prospects of providing superior service to your clientele.
Furthermore, even though the comment "don't order dogshit delivery time" may not seem like constructive feedback, it nonetheless conveys the customer's frustration with the delivery time. As a vendor, it is vital to acknowledge such remarks and strive to enhance delivery time. Disregarding such comments or erasing them entirely only reinforces the perception that you do not take customer feedback seriously.
While your efforts to enhance your delivery time are commendable, they do not absolve you of the fact that you are deleting adverse feedback. If you genuinely aspire to provide exceptional service, it is essential to be transparent and attend to all forms of feedback, whether positive or negative. By deleting negative feedback, you not only undermine your credibility but also reveal a lack of accountability.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Evolot Finish the work within 24 hours if you cannot you can provide refund
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024