Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Our builder is online 24/7 and can be used to create builds with any device, even with your smartphone!
This post is by a banned member (donniedukes) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 August, 2021 - 07:23 AM)donniedukes Wrote: Show More
Hey purchased a copy a few minutes ago. waiting to receive it..I'll let you know how it goes:)

Let me know if you have any issue with Sellix checkout process, in case I'll be ready to assist you or manually process your transaction.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All existing users that need to use the web builder are required to contact me to get a new access code for it. This is necessary since I changed my hosting provider.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can run Rogue Miner on as many computers as you wish, using the same stub they will all connect to the same pool worker.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're interested in Rogue Miner and Atom Logger you can get both using the bundle pack I offer. It is sold at $25 instead of $30, allowing you to save $5 on individual purchase.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be used to mine SHA256 and Scrypt currencies like BTC, LTC, DOGE, BCH, BTG and every other based on those algorithms.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Would you be interested in reselling Rogue Miner licenses at your own price? I am wondering if it's the case to deploy a resell or affiliate plan since many people contacted me about this option.