Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Perfect Money is an accepted payment method but transactions have to be manually performed. If you'd like to pay with that, contact me.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner has been for sale for years and so far I keep providing support and updates to all existing customers. Don't be scared to be left alone if you have no mining knowledge, I'll be there to support you.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can set Rogue Miner to work at your wanted CPU/GPU power %. Please note that running it on low-end computers will push the miner to override your chosen % and use all available power to mine, else it wouldn't bring you any income.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue miner can be purchased either as stand-alone application or using the special bundle that contains it and my other tool, Atom Logger. The bundle allows you to get a saving on your purchase that is around 20%.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner can work on whatever windows version, including windows server distributions and windows 11
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner builds are compiled directly on my server without you having to download any other application. You can create builds at any time, all you have to do is connecting to the web builder.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
No personal information is stored about who created a certain build on our server, this is to protect your privacy.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner builds are stored on my server and cleaned on a weekly basis to avoid wasting space. Cleaning takes place every Sunday and it's gonna happen tomorrow too.