Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Running Rogue Miner on computer with low specs may lead to little to no income. Be careful when it comes to mining as you can't use old trashy hardware to mine.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The miner is completely web based and integrated on my website. You just have to connect to the website, set your parameters and download the final executable that will be ready to run.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
In two days I will delete all old builds backups from my servers as they're saved on my disk space and this is unnecessary once you've downloaded them.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner comes with no dependencies as it includes all the engines that are required to mine. You won't have to install any other application to have it running smoothly.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Purchasing Rogue Miner + Atom Logger allows you to remotely monitor your computers and put them to generate income for you by mining cryptocurrencies.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Before starting to use the miner it is advised for you to check the proper documentation located between extras. There you will find an usage tutorial with screenshots and a spreading guide that can be useful if you have no idea about what spreading is and how to perform it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All Rogue Miner builds are native applications
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner works in hybrid mode combining CPU and GPU, if the GPU model is recognized.