Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The license I'm selling is meant for lifetime. As long as Atom Logger will be for sale you will be entitled to use it. Note that I do not have any planned shutdown for this project.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that encryption is something you have to take care individually. I never intended to provide a FUD application, especially due to the optimum price that I'm charging for it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Builds are compiled server side directly on my hosting, this means that you don't have to download any builder executable but simply visit my website to manage your builds.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Today I will remove from my server all builds that have been created during this week. This is a standard weekly task that I perform to save disk space on my hosting.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As you could have read in my previous announcement, I've proceeded deleting builds created over the past 7 days. Remember that this refers to backup builds on my website and that as soon as you download your builds you can consider it safe from the weekly pruning.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that this isn't a mobile keylogger, it was never designed to work on smartphone but only on Windows computers.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can define which processes have to be blocked by Atom Logger as soon as it is started. These may include applications like task managers too (Task Manager, Process Hacker, Process Explorer).
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
To use Atom Logger or any other product I sell you will have to create an account on my website. It is used to provide access to your purchased products and support in case you have issues or questions.