Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger is sold either individually or in a bundle containing it and my basic miner "Rogue Miner". If you're interested in both of them you can save on your purchase by getting the bundle rather than individual products.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
My BTCpay server is still syncing BTC as currency, hopefully it will be ready in 2 more days so that you can find it listed in the autobuy page. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can currently purchase my products using BTC, LTC and Perfect Money inside my autobuy page. You will automatically receive your order details via email
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that keylogs can either be delivered to your chosen email or uploaded to your favorite FTP server
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
During the upoming days I will be moving my website to a different hosting provider. I will try to take as little as possible as downtime for the migration and post an announcement about it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can set the logger to send you personalized alerts when specific keywords are typed, by the time they're typed. You can add as many "blocked" keywords as you wish to receive alerts for.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This keylogger has been designed to run on Windows computers only, it isn't a mobile application so make sure you've got it before purchasing
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger is a surveillance tool and it has been designed for your own security, I cannot take any liability if you spread it on computers that do not belong to you.