Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Multiple product scam against @theradiant

by gwapito - 03 July, 2024 - 04:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (gwapito) - Unhide
gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(03 July, 2024 - 06:39 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
Chatgpt and you.com are diff , u have been provided with chatgpt shared
what code for apple 200gb?
debrid unless u had for less then 6months then no debate its patched
Your fix of gpt shared and dropbox will be done today and $35 will be refunded for tg prem nothing else

---
Reported Issues:
1) Chatgpt shared , will be sent today
2) Dropbox , will be fixed today
3) TG Prem , will be refunded $35

Issues that he added after report:
1) Apple 200gb , sold to him back in 10-03-2023 & on 15-06-2024 he contacted me and i told him i cant help with code contact google
2) Poe as i see he had his older purchase of chatgpt shared and netflix be switched to Poe 
while poe had issues he was provided with LunaBot also in past and currently he was told he will be provided with chatgpt shared so this purchase is also 1yr+ old

----------
He not eligible for refund for any product except TG Prem as this has not been delivered so this will be refunded

so as per his last msg on telegram :
to***.com = dropbox
ORDER TO BE REFUNDED = TG prem
any email = chatgpt or poe or any AI

Will do em and update here

you just proved that you are not reading. how about ancestry? forgot about that?
you also forgot about the icloud 200gb? really?
alldebrid is dead and there's no replacement at all? wow lifetime at its finest.

also stop promising that you gonna fix this and that. because you are known to be a lying piece of sack. there's bunch of complaints about you already and most of them has the same experience as I have. 2 months waiting for nothing and a lot of messages to you that you keep on ignoring. fixing dropbox and chatgpt today? you said that shit almost 2 months ago. who wants to deal with a pathological liar like you? i want my fucking refund so i can move on to another seller whose word is his bond. im done dealing with people like you who doesn't have word of honor.
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Reported Issues:
1) Chatgpt shared , will be sent today
2) Dropbox , will be fixed today
3) TG Prem , will be refunded $35
4) Ancestry fix added yesterday will do that

Issues that he added after report:
1) Apple 200gb , sold to him back in 10-03-2023 & on 15-06-2024 he contacted me and i told him i cant help with code contact apple
2) Poe as i see he had his older purchase of chatgpt shared and netflix be switched to Poe 
while poe had issues he was provided with LunaBot also in past and currently he was told he will be provided with chatgpt shared so this purchase is also 1yr+ old
3) Debrid you had for 1yr 4months you are not getting any refund

---
This much is clear from my end you wont be receiving a penny more then $35 as all other upgrades are over a year old and am not refunding you a penny for em as you have been using them 
You will get fixes only and if patched they are over 6months old as mentioned in terms of service not eligible for any refund
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@TheRadiant you will have 24 hours to stick to your claims.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 July, 2024 - 06:31 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More

Already did , his gpt shared , dropbox and ancestry has been fixed + bout tele i am just waiting for a confirm from him if he wants it i can send redeem link or refund
Apple 200gb i have told him i will look into but i dont know what to do with it
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 

gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 July, 2024 - 05:54 AM by gwapito.)
i already replied about the tg. regarding icloud 200gb. what do you mean you dont know what to do with it? we just had a chat about this.

(04 July, 2024 - 09:30 AM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
(04 July, 2024 - 06:31 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More

Already did , his gpt shared , dropbox and ancestry has been fixed + bout tele i am just waiting for a confirm from him if he wants it i can send redeem link or refund
Apple 200gb i have told him i will look into but i dont know what to do with it

and if alldebrid is patched after couple of months of use then what is the replacement? what are you doing about this other than wait for it be working again?
Threads
3 Years of service
For debrid u had it for over a year so nothing except you waiting for return
apple 200gb also you had it for over a year and the issue you are facing is 1st of a kind so am looking into it
Rest all has been done

gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(05 July, 2024 - 06:47 AM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
apple 200gb also you had it for over a year and the issue you are facing is 1st of a kind so am looking into it
Rest all has been done

dude i dont know if you are reading my chat in tg or what but i just told you that dropbox is not fixed. my dropbox is still free and i didnt get any invite in my email to join a team or something.
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 July, 2024 - 09:21 PM)gwapito Wrote: Show More
(05 July, 2024 - 06:47 AM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
Rest all has been done

dude i dont know if you are reading my chat in tg or what but i just told you that dropbox is not fixed. my dropbox is still free and i didnt get any invite in my email to join a team or something.
will resend dropbox inv then