Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Multiple product scam against @theradiant

by gwapito - 03 July, 2024 - 04:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (gwapito) - Unhide
gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(06 July, 2024 - 12:19 AM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
(05 July, 2024 - 09:21 PM)gwapito Wrote: Show More
(05 July, 2024 - 06:47 AM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
For debrid u had it for over a year so nothing except you waiting for return
apple 200gb also you had it for over a year and the issue you are facing is 1st of a kind so am looking into it
Rest all has been done

dude i dont know if you are reading my chat in tg or what but i just told you that dropbox is not fixed. my dropbox is still free and i didnt get any invite in my email to join a team or something.
will resend dropbox inv then

yeah?when? next 2 months?
icloud 200gb, you will figure it out? another 2 months? so 4-5months? lol. fucking dickhead.
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 July, 2024 - 05:17 AM)gwapito Wrote: Show More
(06 July, 2024 - 12:19 AM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
(05 July, 2024 - 09:21 PM)gwapito Wrote: Show More
dude i dont know if you are reading my chat in tg or what but i just told you that dropbox is not fixed. my dropbox is still free and i didnt get any invite in my email to join a team or something.
will resend dropbox inv then

yeah?when? next 2 months?
icloud 200gb, you will figure it out? another 2 months? so 4-5months? lol. fucking dickhead.

no promise if i can even figure out apple issue in 2months also , i took info to see what can be done but ur issue is one of a kind and as ur acc was done 1yr+ ago idk what to do
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
one of a kind? lol. see how many people here have the same issue as me. waiting 2 months or so and all our chats are ignored? I dont think so, this is just your way of lying and scamming people. All you do is this and hoping that they'll get tired and just give up. So fuck you, because I am not one of those. I will push this til the end. I am still waiting for the fix. Like I said before, @TheRadiant is all talk, his word is useless. man with no honor.
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 July, 2024 - 10:04 AM by TheRadiant.)
(08 July, 2024 - 06:26 PM)gwapito Wrote: Show More
one of a kind? lol. see how many people here have the same issue as me. waiting 2 months or so and all our chats are ignored? I dont think so, this is just your way of lying and scamming people. All you do is this and hoping that they'll get tired and just give up. So fuck you, because I am not one of those. I will push this til the end. I am still waiting for the fix. Like I said before, @TheRadiant is all talk, his word is useless. man with no honor.

nigga check your telegram i did ur apple 200gb fix 4days ago and yes ur apple 200gb issue was one of a kind
Fuck you too buddy

I did your ancestry and dropbox on 4th july
i did your tg upgrade as u choose that and not refund on 5th july
i did you apple 200gb on 6th july what are you waiting for??? i didnt get any message from you since then
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 

gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(09 July, 2024 - 10:02 AM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More

nigga check your telegram i did ur apple 200gb fix 4days ago and yes ur apple 200gb issue was one of a kind
Fuck you too buddy

i did you apple 200gb on 6th july what are you waiting for??? i didnt get any message from you since then

first of all, fuck you for having the audacity of saying that after you let me wait for 2 fucking months and not responding to any of my chat except "hi, hello" and then disappears and no response again for a week.

second, you still didn't answer on what will you do with my alldebrid other than wait?

third, do I have to contact you to get the OTP everytime i login to that fucking icloud account? because if that is the case then you should mention that in your sales thread so we are aware that we need to reach out to you every time we login and wait 1-2 weeks for a "hi or hello" reply and then still no OTP.

4th, do I need to open a fucking dispute here and other forums for you to respond rather than fixing the issue in an acceptable time frame? Nigga?
Threads
3 Years of service
(09 July, 2024 - 06:56 PM)gwapito Wrote: Show More

Fuck you too buddy

first of all, fuck you for having the audacity of saying that after you let me wait for 2 fucking months and not responding to any of my chat except "hi, hello" and then disappears and no response again for a week.

second, you still didn't answer on what will you do with my alldebrid other than wait?

third, do I have to contact you to get the OTP everytime i login to that fucking icloud account? because if that is the case then you should mention that in your sales thread so we are aware that we need to reach out to you every time we login and wait 1-2 weeks for a "hi or hello" reply and then still no OTP.

4th, do I need to open a fucking dispute here and other forums for you to respond rather than fixing the issue in an acceptable time frame? Nigga?

alldebrid nothing absolutetly nothing except you waiting as you had it for over a year , that thing isnt even part of this dispute
and for the last 1year did you need to contact me for icloud? nope? then enjoy it

unless their is anything else please close this

gwapito  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 July, 2024 - 02:25 PM by gwapito.)
(10 July, 2024 - 07:35 AM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
(09 July, 2024 - 06:56 PM)gwapito Wrote: Show More
Fuck you too buddy

alldebrid nothing absolutetly nothing except you waiting as you had it for over a year , that thing isnt even part of this dispute
and for the last 1year did you need to contact me for icloud? nope? then enjoy it

unless their is anything else please close this

you want me to post another screenshot that the dropbox you gave me is back to free because it says failed to renew? i chat you in tg and you pretend you dont know what I am talking about. lol

and what do you mean not part of this dispute? read the fucking title "multiple product scam" you fucking imbecile.
This post is by a banned member (xewora) - Unhide
xewora  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Radiant cant open c.io rn but this message is from him:

Yes i would like to see the dropbox screenshot as its working and no as debrid is patched and you had it for a year+ nothing for it
You need to wait for its return and once its back you will get fixes for it nothing else for it rest if their is a issue then send a fucking screenshot moron.