Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@VirtualGain method!

by Idkyou1 - 04 May, 2020 - 08:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (Idkyou1) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Akimor) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cres) - Unhide
Cres  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(09 May, 2020 - 07:25 AM)Akimor Wrote: Show More
@Idkyou1 On May 4, threats in the community of cracked.to filter the VirtualGain method if no one knew a solution. On May 5, ebooks from VirtualGain, Europe, and mine are leaked. it's quite a coincidence, don't you think?

It's possible that someone had disliked the VirtualGain method. Eventually they did their research to try to fuck him up. Still, it works because it really is plagiarized. No one else knew that it was plagiarized, until someone had finally gotten pissed and really needed to see a way to fuck up this guy. In the way by "fuck up", I'm not saying by making false statements, I mean they need to find a valid reason to fuck up this guy. That's what they did, and clearly it worked. 

What you guys don't understand is that I personally think that Darkness won't reply to this thread. He had stated his decision already. You guys argued with him about it in discord, he got your fucking points. He still made the decision and he clearly said VirtualGain has 24h. Why can't virtualgain message darkness on discord and ask him to re-review it? Because we both know he did, but darkness won't change his fucking decision. It's the decision period
This post is by a banned member (Azathoth) - Unhide
Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Can everyone put your discord name here? I will add you and show you with the same tools that you guys say this is plagiarized that it's 0% so you don't think I falsified anything. <3

Cres  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
to anyone who thinks that idk leaked it, https://gyazo.com/11130f1334eff5bdf7448f5a601ca15e
This post is by a banned member (Idkyou1) - Unhide
Cres  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(09 May, 2020 - 05:41 PM)Idkyou1 Wrote: Show More
@Darkness please solve this asap!

Don't worry, the retard will get banned
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
I've checked all 3 ebooks that were leaked on nulled with 2 different plagiarism checkers that I trust(mainly Grammarly and another source that I trust.) Not only I checked the whole PDF's at once, I also checked the texts one by one, especially the parts that were showen on the nulled thread. Ended up with 0% plagiarism. The only plagiarism matches were stuff like following:
[Image: MYerkha.png]

The full results are here: https://imgur.com/a/azwnnQv & https://imgur.com/a/mTsF0tQ

The results on nulled are most likely faked. For those that are still interested in it, feel free to check the PDF's yourself. Closed.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.