Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed by handsolo .User deleted thread after selling revolut

by yolos4 - 26 October, 2022 - 12:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (yolos4) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (handsolo) - Unhide
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 November, 2022 - 01:35 PM)yolos4 Wrote: Show More
Simply give me access to revolut you sold me and i will close this scam report

I gave you the selfie and told you the method for verification. Do it yourself. Please wait for @Liars to respond. I give the selfie and documents for this scenario. My warranty as I mentioned is only login warranty. And stop threatening me.
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars @Darkness
The OP himself was a scammer and got banned. I request you to kindly close the scam report and remove the deal with caution tag from my profile. I have been very patient and this scam report has now been open for almost 3 weeks.
This post is by a banned member (NOSCAMMERV) - Unhide
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 November, 2022 - 12:42 PM)NOSCAMMERV Wrote: Show More
I would also like to say that this clown yolos4  is a fraud, he purposely buys accounts and then starts blackmailing arbitration and demanding refunds! This is a scammer! Ban for ever please, so many people are asking!!!!   
https://cracked.io/Thread-SCAM-REPORT-AG...s4--891827

@Liars @Darkness

Yeah, this is what he’s been doing it seems. Clever piece of shit. Glad he’s banned.
@Liars I really am requesting you to kindly take a look at your messages, close this scam report against me, remove deal with caution tag and remove the negative rep left by this guy.
This post is by a banned member (NOSCAMMERV) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@yolos4 Provide me the full chat logs upload them and give me them in my dms or on the thread. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
handsolo  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 December, 2022 - 09:04 PM by handsolo. Edited 1 time in total.)
This is absolutely bollocks now. I have had this scam report open against me since 26th October. I have asked for a resolution from all the mods and even the admin but there is no response from @Liars. In the mean time the OP has gotten banned, he's gotten unbanned, other sellers have claimed the OP is an extortionist but there is absolutely no activity on this thread while other much recent scam reports have been opened and closed in the mean time. And in the mean time, other reputable members such as @DataTouch have also claimed that the OP is a scammer. The mods have allowed this to happen, by keeping this chap around, unbanning him and letting other members get scammed and extorted while paying no heed to messages.
It is highly HIGHLY unfair to the seller because anyone can open a scam report against someone and a deal with caution tag will be placed their profile, tarnishing their image and business as a result.
Whatever the result of this scam report is now, I give up and I do not care what the resolution will be now. You can ban me for all I care.