Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dispute against @Honeytrap69 - $500

by blanche4 - 12 May, 2024 - 11:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (Honeytrap69) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 13 May, 2024 - 04:20 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 2 times in total.)
(13 May, 2024 - 03:51 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More
clown, took one message from the whole chat which is out of context [Image: who.png]

the problem is that your "tool" is not working like you described it !!

Another proof that all these "vouchers" accounts are linked to honeytrap:
[Image: pass.jpg]
left negative reputation without any reason.

That's just so everyone watching this thread knows how retarded you are!

My tool works exactly as described, 0 complaints from previous customers. The only clown here is you, thinking that you would become a millionaire launching a token worth 0.4 SOL. Give me a break!

I have nothing to do with this, but the reason for neg rep is clear even a dog would recognize it.

You keep saying the person made a fake vouch and now you don't want it to fire back at you? you saw that coming, saying shit about others in here has consequences.

And here is another -4 rep coming for you. :)
JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL:

[Image: YALRCqL.gif]
==========================================================================================
[Image: d7ogcv3vl5y.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@blanche4 provide full chat logs to me and @Darkness. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars

Please do something about this dude, should be banned for trying to leak my stuff.

==========================================================================================
This post is by a banned member (blanche4) - Unhide
blanche4  
Registered
Threads
(13 May, 2024 - 06:25 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More

Another proof that honeytrap vouches are fake, his selling non working crap and have multiple accounts on this forum.
account Th3M4sk left me negative rep TODAY for posting purchased software link. I have been posted this link YESTERDAY and it was removed after couple minutes, and this user last login on forum was April 08 . How he could know about this lol?
[Image: selfie.jpg]
Threads
1 Year of service
(14 May, 2024 - 04:33 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More

Another proof that honeytrap vouches are fake, his selling non working crap and have multiple accounts on this forum.
account Th3M4sk left me negative rep TODAY for posting purchased software link. I have been posted this link YESTERDAY and it was removed after couple minutes, and this user last login on forum was April 08 . How he could know about this lol?

It was removed because I reported it to Liars, you retard!

You should get banned for trying to leak my product. It's against the rules. Why did you delete our Telegram chat?

This post is by a banned member (blanche4) - Unhide
blanche4  
Registered
Threads
(14 May, 2024 - 09:24 PM)Honeytrap69 Wrote: Show More

You should get banned for trying to leak my product. It's against the rules. Why did you delete our Telegram chat?

Yes, but how then your "customer" which was inactive for over a month seen my message which was deleted in minutes? [Image: kek.png]
You're fucked and hope will be banned soon for selling garbage methods and running multiple accounts for leaving fake feedbacks to yourself.
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 15 May, 2024 - 05:13 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 1 time in total.)
(15 May, 2024 - 02:26 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More
(14 May, 2024 - 09:24 PM)Honeytrap69 Wrote: Show More

Yes, but how then your "customer" which was inactive for over a month seen my message which was deleted in minutes? [Image: kek.png]
You're fucked and hope will be banned soon for selling garbage methods and running multiple accounts for leaving fake feedbacks to yourself.

You are definetely one of the most retarded users in c.io.

I have close connection to all my customers and I made them all aware of you. You call someone a scammer and claim that others are giving fake vouches, I'll make sure they be on your ass. Do you have a brain?

Where are the chat logs? @Liars

@Liars ?

Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 16 May, 2024 - 08:28 PM by Honeytrap69.)
@Liars

@Darkness