Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dispute against @Honeytrap69 - $500

by blanche4 - 12 May, 2024 - 11:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (blanche4) - Unhide
blanche4  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 12 May, 2024 - 11:32 AM by blanche4. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Honeytrap69
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%9A%A1Solan...-%E2%9A%A1
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $500
Screenshots of Communication:
[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 3.jpg]
Additional Information:
I saw multiple threads of this person of selling rugpull methods.
As you can see in conversation screenshots, I have contacted honeytrap about this solana method to get more information.
He told me that this tool launches token and it will be sold immediately without any marketing plan or etc. (screenshot 1). Trusted the guy and paid him $500. After running this tool it didn't generated any profit. OP told me that if I want generate money with this tool I need to do marketing, create website and etc., but before buying he was described his product absolutely different !
I got ignored when I am asked him to explain why his lied about this.

Here is some extra information about this person vouches, no doubt they are fake.
[Image: mask-Copy.jpg]
"Profited 2 SOL in my first launch. " - this is impossible, as even author said it not works in this way [Image: who.png]

If you look at these 2 profiles which left vouches, you can see that they are absolutely identical, posting same kind of threads, even the same writing style!
screenshots below, also moderators should check their IP's, no doubt they are linked to Honeytrap69 .
[Image: garcia.jpg]
[Image: mask.jpg]
Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Honeytrap69 (Honeytrap69) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Honeytrap69) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 12 May, 2024 - 05:22 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 1 time in total.)
First of all, you are not getting ignored. It's the weekend and I tend to be slow replying people in my socials. Just chill dude.

Second, I dont guarantee profits. I just sell a tool. check my Terms of Service. It`s possible to get snipers and people attracted to buy your coin, if you do it the right way. But I can't guarantee that 100%.

Third, did you see the token you created? No image, no socials. nothing. 0.4 SOL added to LP, poor swap values, how are you supposed to launch a profttable project with these numbers? I was convicted that you just wanted to test the product with that setup, and the tool just did what it promised. I went one on one with you from start to finish and I delivered despite the mistakes you made.

In terms of you making accusations towards my customer`s vouches, what are you suggesting here? Not sure where you want to go with all this, but be prepared to face the consequences of false accusations.
JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL:

[Image: YALRCqL.gif]
==========================================================================================
[Image: d7ogcv3vl5y.gif]
blanche4  
Registered
Threads
(12 May, 2024 - 05:18 PM)Honeytrap69 Wrote: Show More
First of all, you are not getting ignored. It's the weekend and I tend to be slow replying people in my socials. Just chill dude.

Second, I dont guarantee profits. I just sell a tool. check my Terms of Service. It`s possible to get snipers and people attracted to buy your coin, if you do it the right way. But I can't guarantee that 100%.

Third, did you see the token you created? No image, no socials. nothing. 0.4 SOL added to LP, poor swap values, how are you supposed to launch a profttable project with these numbers? I was convicted that you just wanted to test the product with that setup, and the tool just did what it promised. I went one on one with you from start to finish and I delivered despite the mistakes you made.

In terms of you making accusations towards my customer`s vouches, what are you suggesting here? Not sure where you want to go with all this, but be prepared to face the consequences of false accusations.
You can see what I was been asking you before buying and how you described everything.
FIrst of all it was launched with 1 sol as you told me.
After the product didn't gave any results, you only then told me that it need a full marketing, socials and etc., Why you didn't described these things before selling? I posted screenshots when you said that this "tool" generates a sales straight from the gate and marketing not needed.
The product did not matched your description, and I want 100% refund.
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 12 May, 2024 - 09:42 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 1 time in total.)
(12 May, 2024 - 08:51 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More
(12 May, 2024 - 05:18 PM)Honeytrap69 Wrote: Show More

You can see what I was been asking you before buying and how you described everything.
FIrst of all it was launched with 1 sol as you told me.
After the product didn't gave any results, you only then told me that it need a full marketing, socials and etc., Why you didn't described these things before selling? I posted screenshots when you said that this "tool" generates a sales straight from the gate and marketing not needed.
The product did not matched your description, and I want 100% refund.

In our conversation I said you could TEST with 1 SOL , not a guarantee of earnings. It would be a test to see the program runningg and features.

You launched your dummy coin with 0.4 SOL:

https://birdeye.so/token/Hjx9CSWZopFaLyH...ain=solana

access the link above and you will be able to see how much it was added to pool and how much it was removed, all buys and sells.

I did also get access to your configuration files and it was set to 0.4 SOL. I have our entire conversation recorded. I never promised results with such low liquidity provision mate. SMH!

Besides, your decision to purchase should be taken before reading my terms of service.

==========================================================================================
blanche4  
Registered
Threads
The screenshots talks itself, not need much explanation, you a liar, did not said everything before sale, told me bulsshit that your "tool" generates sales without any marketing and etc,when it failed you said this is impossible.. brilliant.
I do not expect money to be returned, $500 down to drain, but hope these "sellers" will be banned, also hoping the moderators will check those accounts who left "vouches", clearly visible they are fake..
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 May, 2024 - 12:14 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More
The screenshots talks itself, not need much explanation, you a liar, did not said everything before sale, told me bulsshit that your "tool" generates sales without any marketing and etc,when it failed you said this is impossible.. brilliant.
I do not expect money to be returned, $500 down to drain, but hope these "sellers" will be banned, also hoping the moderators will check those accounts who left "vouches", clearly visible they are fake..

It's $500 down the drain for you because you clearly don't know how to use it, you couldn't distinguish the difference between a token address and a Market ID!

[Image: LG-WOugWTiKPyYNz0-ifjA.png]

and you are unable to check all the transactions going through your token trading pair. SMH!

Below you will see how much you added and removed in SOL, trying to make things easier for you to understand since you lack basic knowledge.

[Image: ytNuMHoXQxGXJ9Zx1jp-3w.png]

Insulting me and calling me names via Telegram won't help.

blanche4  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 13 May, 2024 - 03:58 PM by blanche4. Edited 2 times in total.)
clown, took one message from the whole chat which is out of context [Image: who.png]

the problem is that your "tool" is not working like you described it !!

Another proof that all these "vouchers" accounts are linked to honeytrap:
[Image: pass.jpg]
left negative reputation without any reason.