Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dispute against @Honeytrap69 - $500

by blanche4 - 12 May, 2024 - 11:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (Honeytrap69) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars
JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL:

[Image: YALRCqL.gif]
==========================================================================================
[Image: d7ogcv3vl5y.gif]
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars

==========================================================================================
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Honeytrap69 Your ad says one can start from 0.5 SOL (https://i.imgur.com/b1iYVo5.png), so you cannot claim that using 0.4 SOL is the cause of failure here.

I need you to provide me evidence that your tool works (i am sure you have used it yourself and have made some money to show), i wasn't able to find any vouch with evidence attached in your sales thread.

Please provide evidence within 24 hrs
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 May, 2024 - 02:36 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 1 time in total.)
(25 May, 2024 - 03:37 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@Honeytrap69 Your ad says one can start from 0.5 SOL (https://i.imgur.com/b1iYVo5.png), so you cannot claim that using 0.4 SOL is the cause of failure here.

I need you to provide me evidence that your tool works (i am sure you have used it yourself and have made some money to show), i wasn't able to find any vouch with evidence attached in your sales thread.

Please provide evidence within 24 hrs

Sure, I will do even better, you gonna see evidence from me and my customers. Check your dms in a few.

Edit: Just sent, everything in your dms.

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Honeytrap69 Provide evidence that you have made money from using the bot. I need to see valid amounts including the txid that you made from the bot. You have not gave what @KSZ has asked for. You did send the video but not the proof of making money from it. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (blanche4) - Unhide
blanche4  
Registered
Threads
The only money he "made" is by selling this bot as working..
This post is by a banned member (blanche4) - Unhide
blanche4  
Registered
Threads
(30 May, 2024 - 10:35 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Honeytrap69 Provide evidence that you have made money from using the bot. I need to see valid amounts including the txid that you made from the bot. You have not gave what @KSZ has asked for. You did send the video but not the proof of making money from it. Do so within 24 hours.

Looks like honeytrap abandoned this forum, I do not expect that any money will be refunded, but at least I hope he will be banned from the forum.
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2024 - 03:13 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 1 time in total.)
(02 June, 2024 - 11:33 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More

Looks like honeytrap abandoned this forum, I do not expect that any money will be refunded, but at least I hope he will be banned from the forum.

Stfu.

First of all, the request was to provide evidence the bot works, regardless, I literally sent a video via dms to @KSZ of the bot in action and the revenue made from that launch, you simply need to go to solscan and check the wallets used.

Why do I need to show proof of earnings now? Anyways...

Give me a SOL address via dms, I will send you couple SOL from the dev wallet I used to make 4 SOL profit with the bot.