Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dispute against @Honeytrap69 - $500

by blanche4 - 12 May, 2024 - 11:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (blanche4) - Unhide
blanche4  
Registered
Threads
(03 June, 2024 - 02:23 PM)Honeytrap69 Wrote: Show More
(02 June, 2024 - 11:33 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More
(30 May, 2024 - 10:35 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Honeytrap69 Provide evidence that you have made money from using the bot. I need to see valid amounts including the txid that you made from the bot. You have not gave what @KSZ has asked for. You did send the video but not the proof of making money from it. Do so within 24 hours.

Looks like honeytrap abandoned this forum, I do not expect that any money will be refunded, but at least I hope he will be banned from the forum.

Stfu.

@Honeytrap69 Provide evidence that you have made money from using the bot. I need to see valid amounts including the txid that you made from the bot. You have not gave what @KSZ has asked for. You did send the video but not the proof of making money from it. Do so within 24 hours.

First of all, the request was to provide evidence the bot works, regardless, I literally sent a video via dms to @KSZ of the bot in action and the revenue made from that launch, you simply need to go to solscan and check the wallets used.

Why do I need to show proof of earnings now? Anyways...

Give me a SOL address via dms, I will send you couple SOL from the dev wallet I used to make 4 SOL profit with the bot.

Hah, how did you was able to make 4 SOL profit during launch bot. It is impossible, you said that multiple times, you cannot make any money just by running bot, token have to be promoted, this is absolutely different job to be done .

I don't understand why this scumbag still here on the forum, you didn't sent to admins what they asked just talking shit here.
At least, you can send txid of my payment which I was paid to you for this garbage, paradox but this is your "profit" from the bot [Image: smart.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Honeytrap69) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2024 - 09:37 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 2 times in total.)
(03 June, 2024 - 08:35 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More
(03 June, 2024 - 02:23 PM)Honeytrap69 Wrote: Show More
(02 June, 2024 - 11:33 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More
Looks like honeytrap abandoned this forum, I do not expect that any money will be refunded, but at least I hope he will be banned from the forum.

Stfu.

First of all, the request was to provide evidence the bot works, regardless, I literally sent a video via dms to @KSZ of the bot in action and the revenue made from that launch, you simply need to go to solscan and check the wallets used.

Why do I need to show proof of earnings now? Anyways...

Give me a SOL address via dms, I will send you couple SOL from the dev wallet I used to make 4 SOL profit with the bot.

Hah, how did you was able to make 4 SOL profit during launch bot. It is impossible, you said that multiple times, you cannot make any money just by running bot, token have to be promoted, this is absolutely different job to be done .

I don't understand why this scumbag still here on the forum, you didn't sent to admins what they asked just talking shit here.
At least, you can send txid of my payment which I was paid to you for this garbage, paradox but this is your "profit" from the bot [Image: smart.gif]

Just shut your mouth, brain-dead leecher. You were the only one failing to comply with staff request, I had to send the full chatlogs of our convo to forum Admin, when you were lying and saying I deleted our chats, the only scumbag here is you.
JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL:

[Image: YALRCqL.gif]
==========================================================================================
[Image: d7ogcv3vl5y.gif]
Threads
1 Year of service
@KSZ

Check your DM's.

==========================================================================================
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Honeytrap69 What I do not understand is maybe you can clear this up for me. But, if it has a value of $264 and entry at $58 so you see profit but the remove $$ is also factoring in the value of the MCKK which loses it's value as soon as you pull the sol out of the pool so there's a really profit of like .5 sol it takes .4 + about .1-.15 sol to create coin mint & market. There is no profit after. Can you tell me if I am wrong with my calculations or can you clear up?

Explain for this?
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 06 June, 2024 - 04:38 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 1 time in total.)
(06 June, 2024 - 03:04 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Honeytrap69 What I do not understand is maybe you can clear this up for me. But, if it has a value of $264 and entry at $58 so you see profit but the remove $$ is also factoring in the value of the MCKK which loses it's value as soon as you pull the sol out of the pool so there's a really profit of like .5 sol it takes .4 + about .1-.15 sol to create coin mint & market. There is no profit after. Can you tell me if I am wrong with my calculations or can you clear up?

Explain for this?

I don't know which example you taking here, just check the proof I sent to @KSZ where I show an example of a hard rug ( more like a test ), even if you take away the fees with token and market id creation you will still see profit, slight profit but still profit, if it's what you seek, besides, Raydium had an update where you can launch LP without extra fees now, just check their discord, and I had included in my product a token creation tool to mint tokens without the need to pay the absurd fees taken from services such as dexlabs, minimizing expenses.

And last but not least, once again enphasizing that I can't guarantee any profits from hardrugs / tests, It's clearly stated in my sales thread under terms of service, I'm just selling a tool - Full Source Code - to launch Solana coins in bundle using node.js, raydium SDK and Jito, at the same time securing first txns and avoiding MEV bots / snipers from screwing up the token supply. As simple as that. It's possible that you could get some snipers and people buying your coin during the launch, but it's not guaranteed as this depends in a series of factors and how serious is your project in the eyes of investors. This scam report makes no sense at all. What you do with the tool and strategies to bring in investors is up to my customers, not me, I'm just a web3 developer. LOL

blanche4  
Registered
Threads

Explain for this?

Exactly, followed his "mentoring" everything cost around 1.5+SOL, but after launch I was managed to remove only 0.9SOL. This is impossible to make any penny, just a loss, with this bot without growing the project then do rugpull. You can do everything manually what this "bot" does, but without marketing it is useless. I only paid him $500 because he told me that his bot can attract buyers/snipers and no marketing is needed, turned out this was bullshit.

After I posted the dispute he edited sales post to add line "profit not guaranteed" . Brilliant, selling money making methods/bots for $500 which not guarantee any profit [Image: hang.gif]
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 06 June, 2024 - 06:54 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 1 time in total.)
(06 June, 2024 - 06:07 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More

Explain for this?

Exactly, followed his "mentoring" everything cost around 1.5+SOL, but after launch I was managed to remove only 0.9SOL. This is impossible to make any penny, just a loss, with this bot without growing the project then do rugpull. You can do everything manually what this "bot" does, but without marketing it is useless. I only paid him $500 because he told me that his bot can attract buyers/snipers and no marketing is needed, turned out this was bullshit.

After I posted the dispute he edited sales post to add line "profit not guaranteed" . Brilliant, selling money making methods/bots for $500 which not guarantee any profit [Image: hang.gif]

Mentoring? Where did you see I'm selling a mentoring? Dude, you can't even know the difference between a token mint and a market id creation, I had to take you by the hand throught-out the whole process due to your lack of basic knowledge, I made it simple for you to follow all the instructions even though you screwed up. You have no authority to say my product is useless lol what a joke!

And by the way, good luck launching on solana "manually" without bundling and getting your whole supply sucked / MEV'd LOL!

You are so stupid you can't distinguish a money making method from a product. Give me a break!

Want to make money? use your brain because It looks like you don't have one. I'm not here to spoon-feed anyone. You paid for the product, not for a money making tutorial, you are looking to the wrong session, tf?

blanche4  
Registered
Threads
(06 June, 2024 - 06:47 PM)Honeytrap69 Wrote: Show More
(06 June, 2024 - 06:07 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More

Explain for this?

Mentoring? Where did you see I'm selling a mentoring? Dude, you can't even know the difference between a token mint and a market id creation, I had to take you by the hand throught-out the whole process due to your lack of basic knowledge, I made it simple for you to follow all the instructions even though you screwed up. You have no authority to say my product is useless lol what a joke!

And by the way, good luck launching on solana "manually" without bundling and getting your whole supply sucked / MEV'd LOL!

You are so stupid you can't distinguish a money making method from a product. Give me a break!

Want to make money? use your brain because It looks like you don't have one. I'm not here to spoon-feed anyone. You paid for the product, not for a money making tutorial, you are looking to the wrong session, tf?

Read conversation again from the beginning you blind scumbag. First message to you was about rugpull method, you said I can choose from ETH/SOL .
And what I got from you just useless bot who burned money. 

Admins, I can send you what I have received from him, you can confirm then that he selling bullshit. Why he is still here?
@KSZ @Liars