Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dispute against @Honeytrap69 - $500

by blanche4 - 12 May, 2024 - 11:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (Honeytrap69) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
[Image: 6EjH96PzQo28jzk4Cv8pCA.png]

Dude tried to penny pinch launching with 0.4 SOL, thought he would be copping a few Ks but had no f* clue what he was doing whatsoever! SMH!  [Image: lol.gif]

@Liars Did you receive the chat logs?
JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL:

[Image: YALRCqL.gif]
==========================================================================================
[Image: d7ogcv3vl5y.gif]
This post is by a banned member (blanche4) - Unhide
blanche4  
Registered
Threads
Can you stop spamming this thread?
Yes, I was doing with that amount, because your "guide" and you said start with this (1 SOL actually), not 0.4., also you said I will get sales imediately with help of your bot. Everything failed ant didn't get any results, so now you are blaming on me, when you was "mentoring" me and saying which amounts to add? You are pure scumbag.
Everything is sent to mods, can't wait when your black scamming ass along with other accounts which are you operating will be banned.
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 May, 2024 - 01:19 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 May, 2024 - 12:33 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More
Can you stop spamming this thread?
Yes, I was doing with that amount, because your "guide" and you said start with this (1 SOL actually), not 0.4., also you said I will get sales imediately with help of your bot. Everything failed ant didn't get any results, so now you are blaming on me, when you was "mentoring" me and saying which amounts to add? You are pure scumbag.
Everything is sent to mods, can't wait when your black scamming ass along with other accounts which are you operating will be banned.

Alright good. I have no problem with that, I have nothing to hide dude.

You deleted our chats but I saved it before you did. I have it all here  [Image: smart.gif]

Mods will check chat logs and see that I delivered as promised and there were no issues with our deal and realize the scumbag here is you.

I can't wait to see you getting banned for sharing my content, after all this ends.

this is how much you added to LP when launching your dummy coin and how much you removed.

[Image: vI2VDpNUSTiYC9af-bHkRA.png]

anyone with a brain can also check the trading book list and see that you had trading activity, buys and sells.

https://birdeye.so/token/Hjx9CSWZopFaLyH...ain=solana

You can lie and cry whatever you want but the results won't.

@Liars @Darkness

Kindly request to check if this guy is sharing my program through private messages if possible. I didn't authorize him to do it, if he is doing this he should get banned. He should have been banned at this point for sharing it to open public in this thread, I don't know why he is even allowed to still come here and spit bs.

==========================================================================================
blanche4  
Registered
Threads
[Image: pass.jpg]

Screenshot which talks itself, I even marked important places of the conversation.
This moron calling me stupid because I didn't get any profit (only loss) because I have started with 1 SOL (that's what he said me to do), then told me that it is my fault that I didn't launched any marketing or etc.
2nd part of screenshots - he said marketing is not needed and 1 SOL is enough.
This is the reason why I opened dispute, because seller lied about everything, and his "tool" is not works as he is described, he basically fooled me and I paid him $500 for nothing. I don't know why he is still not banned and selling his garbage here.
@Liars
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 20 May, 2024 - 02:49 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 1 time in total.)
(20 May, 2024 - 02:20 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More
[Image: pass.jpg]

Screenshot which talks itself, I even marked important places of the conversation.
This moron calling me stupid because I didn't get any profit (only loss) because I have started with 1 SOL (that's what he said me to do), then told me that it is my fault that I didn't launched any marketing or etc.
2nd part of screenshots - he said marketing is not needed and 1 SOL is enough.
This is the reason why I opened dispute, because seller lied about everything, and his "tool" is not works as he is described, he basically fooled me and I paid him $500 for nothing. I don't know why he is still not banned and selling his garbage here.
@Liars

Can you read, or you lack text interpretation? I will put it in extra large font size in here, perhaps you can understand that way:

I said:
<<<TEST>>> with 1 SOL!

Why would I give you marketing tips for a f***ing 1 SOL coin launch? Tell me? SMH!

Besides, you did not even tested with 1 SOL, you put 0.4 SOL in LP as I previously showed for anyone that wants to see in the link I provided, even though with a tiny LP you still got a few buy orders, be it snipers or bots,
stop being retarded!

Anyone with a brain can understand my offer won't include any marketing tips or guaranteed profits, because I'm not selling a f***ing money making method, I'm selling a product!

Threads
1 Year of service
Imagine open a scam report but not comply with mods when being asked to send chat logs and speak a lot of bs and lies.

You deleted our conversation on Telegram but you forgot to export, but guess what? I did it before you even imagined, I can smell the difference between good guys and trouble makers miles away.

All chat logs have been sent to Liars already, this goes to show how confident in my work and honest I am.

It's just a matter of time this dude gets wiped from c.io!

blanche4  
Registered
Threads
(22 May, 2024 - 03:30 PM)Honeytrap69 Wrote: Show More
Imagine open a scam report but not comply with mods when being asked to send chat logs and speak a lot of bs and lies.

You deleted our conversation on Telegram but you forgot to export, but guess what? I did it before you even imagined, I can smell the difference between good guys and trouble makers miles away.

All chat logs have been sent to Liars already, this goes to show how confident in my work and honest I am.

It's just a matter of time this dude gets wiped from c.io!

All screenshots posted on #1 post, not sure why this moron with multiple accounts and his scam methods still active on the forum.
Threads
1 Year of service
@Liars

Can you take action please?