Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Dispute against @Honeytrap69 - $500

by blanche4 - 12 May, 2024 - 11:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (Honeytrap69) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(07 June, 2024 - 10:54 AM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More
(06 June, 2024 - 06:47 PM)Honeytrap69 Wrote: Show More
(06 June, 2024 - 06:07 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More
Exactly, followed his "mentoring" everything cost around 1.5+SOL, but after launch I was managed to remove only 0.9SOL. This is impossible to make any penny, just a loss, with this bot without growing the project then do rugpull. You can do everything manually what this "bot" does, but without marketing it is useless. I only paid him $500 because he told me that his bot can attract buyers/snipers and no marketing is needed, turned out this was bullshit.

After I posted the dispute he edited sales post to add line "profit not guaranteed" . Brilliant, selling money making methods/bots for $500 which not guarantee any profit [Image: hang.gif]

Mentoring? Where did you see I'm selling a mentoring? Dude, you can't even know the difference between a token mint and a market id creation, I had to take you by the hand throught-out the whole process due to your lack of basic knowledge, I made it simple for you to follow all the instructions even though you screwed up. You have no authority to say my product is useless lol what a joke!

And by the way, good luck launching on solana "manually" without bundling and getting your whole supply sucked / MEV'd LOL!

You are so stupid you can't distinguish a money making method from a product. Give me a break!

Want to make money? use your brain because It looks like you don't have one. I'm not here to spoon-feed anyone. You paid for the product, not for a money making tutorial, you are looking to the wrong session, tf?

Read conversation again from the beginning you blind scumbag. First message to you was about rugpull method, you said I can choose from ETH/SOL .
And what I got from you just useless bot who burned money. 

Admins, I can send you what I have received from him, you can confirm then that he selling bullshit. Why he is still here?
@KSZ @Liars

Imagine being called names from a complete newbie leecher, of all my customers you are the only one crying because you can't figure out a way to benefit from my program other than penny pinch. Poor dude.

You are so stupid you think there wasnt an update in the code so now you are going to send outdated program to mods, how funny is that? [Image: kek.png]  Good luck.
JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL:

[Image: YALRCqL.gif]
==========================================================================================
[Image: d7ogcv3vl5y.gif]
This post is by a banned member (blanche4) - Unhide
blanche4  
Registered
Threads
Admins, do you waiting another dispute thread from this scumbag?

@KSZ @Liars
Threads
1 Year of service
(14 June, 2024 - 10:15 AM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More
Admins, do you waiting another dispute thread from this scumbag?

@KSZ @Liars

There won't be.

You are the only retarded I ever dealt with.

==========================================================================================
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Honeytrap69 the AD is misleading, I have many other staff members to confirm this as well including myself and @Darkness. You will need to refund for the product cost. Do so within 24 hours. You will need to fix the thread to make it more clear. Top of that, we do not do damage claim you will not need to refund for anything else only for the product cost.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
blanche4  
Registered
Threads
(01 July, 2024 - 01:50 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Honeytrap69 the AD is misleading, I have many other staff members to confirm this as well including myself and @Darkness. You will need to refund for the product cost. Do so within 24 hours. You will need to fix the thread to make it more clear. Top of that, we do not do damage claim you will not need to refund for anything else only for the product cost.

Thanks for update.

Refund wallet: TZ4rtxdvrjfHidbohYqnWTwwfRNua1rg1n (USDT TRC20) .
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 01 July, 2024 - 03:42 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ohh after all this time turns out my ad is misleading now? wow!

Please care to elaborate and point out where my ad is misleading and I will fix it?

You asking me to fix something which you don't explain clearly. How can you tell it's misleading?

It`s been almost a month ( 25 days to be precise ) waiting KSZ to read my PM. He never read it and this is the argument by Staff now? Misleading ad?

Here is the proof:

[Image: tb21ZnT.png]

I messaged you as well, you did not even care to read.

you guys can't even figure out how to read on chain data in Solana, I think this is the reason why this BS has been still opened for so long. LOL

WTH are you guys on?

blanche4  
Registered
Threads

I did not received any penny refunded from him, and I doubt he's going to do this at all.
Look how this scumbag is talking [Image: who.png]
"Im not going to disclose my soft rugs and I dont have time to waste recording videos!" - this was his response to admins when he was asked of proofs of this shit tool working [Image: kek.png]

Can at least this garbage will be banned form the forum? Time passed, no refund issued.
@Darkness @Liars
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: Yesterday - 04:09 PM by Honeytrap69. Edited 2 times in total.)
(Yesterday - 01:52 PM)blanche4 Wrote: Show More

I did not received any penny refunded from him, and I doubt he's going to do this at all.
Look how this scumbag is talking [Image: who.png]
"Im not going to disclose my soft rugs and I dont have time to waste recording videos!" - this was his response to admins when he was asked of proofs of this shit tool working [Image: kek.png]

Can at least this garbage will be banned form the forum? Time passed, no refund issued.
@Darkness @Liars

STFU Dimwit! Go back to the Indian village where you came from, this is too advanced for you!

@Liars

This was the message that I received from KSZ:

[Image: Ao13Eqi9RzWD0ZAy_7HbKA.png]

The forum admin requested evidence of profits and I provided but he never saw the evidence and now you come back after weeks claiming my ad is misleading... Kinda confusing to say the least! My product still working as intended, I provided all the evidence, but you want me to refund this retard because my ad is misleading, after more than a month passed and my other customers never raised a complaint in addition to this BS, LOL. Why should I refund him if Admin didn`t even care to read my message?

Now about this low IQ OP:

purchases my product with discount;
make mistakes during the process;
penny pinch by launching a Solana token with fucking 0.4 SOL and nothing else when I said 0.5 is a bare minimum FOR TESTING!;
got pissed because he thought he could make bank with that ultra small budget;
starts a scam report against me which is complete non sense;
Leaks my product to public;
Completely newbie leecher, contribute 0 to the forums.

The sole fact this dude leaked my product alone, should be enough for getting him banned!