Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You're free to recommend features or optimizations, I always look for them and note them down for newer Atom Logger versions (updates are distributed free of charge to existing customers)
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger can be used to download and run other applications, you can state an URL for download and a path for execution while configuring your builds in the online builder
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This logger is sold exclusively under lifetime license, meaning that when you buy it you will be eligible to use it as long as the project is active.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This keylogger can send you reports at your chosen time interval, where minimum interval is 1 minute. I would recommend you to get keylogs every few hours in any case, to avoid getting your email address or ftp server flooded by messages.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Purchasing the Atom Logger + Rogue Miner bundle pack you will be getting both my tools with a 20% discount compared to original price
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger updates are delivered free of charge to all existing customers whenever they're released. They're included in the price you pay for lifetime license.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Updates are released for all my products whenever they're needed. If you feel like suggesting additional features you can post here or send me a private message.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
BTC, LTC, BCH, ETH, XMR, SOL and NANO are the current crypto currencies I take. If you own a Binance account you can let me know about it and send funds directly to my own Binance.