Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scammed by @duck

by abqoo - 15 December, 2021 - 12:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (abqoo) - Unhide
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
ill leave it for @Liars to decide , ive not even used the config , iwoke up to it patched and leaked everywhere.
if he could either replace w a new api or a refund , or banning him w posting his ip's and i can work on that from there ;)
This post is by a banned member (Duck) - Unhide
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
I don’t know what you guys are even smoking . I found the api . I originally found it . Me . I have the right to sell it to anyone at any amount . Although I did only sell it to 4 people you can even ask @Liars he was mm. you had no warranty due to the nature of how apis can die at any time, I even said this in the chat with liars and you still proceeded to buy . You even admitted to reselling it? Wtf are you blaming me for ? I did not say “ only you have it “ or anything like that? I sold you limited copies and I sold limited copies . How tf you trying to say I “scammed” you? Are you high? If anything a scam report should be make on you for admitting to reselling my work?

Coin rip sold around 5 copies ( I was watching their discord cause I though they were capping about having the api as 2 of the “owners/partners” of coin rip attempted to buy it from me . ( i did not sell it to them) although I can not prove this as why tf would I screenshot their customers .

You are trying to say I “scammed” you because of other people reselling? You cannot encrypt or self destruct a config remotely or some other bullshit in silverbullet and if you can then I do not know how , every single buyer was told it was a config (I never one said it was a fully encrypted checker or any shit like that) And saying it was “ only duck who caused it to get patched” your smoking some crack bro. I’m the only fucking reason it ever got found . Never mind sold.

You are trying to blame me for it being resold. Like I could control that ? Like wtf
in case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it.
I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party.
I do not support any actions by the member of this group.
All content posted by me either via a post or thread is purely to educate people and to show how
using any of my content maliciously is illegal and I do not take responsibility for it. Please don't harm or exploit anything you do not have permission for.
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 December, 2021 - 10:59 PM by abqoo.)
(15 December, 2021 - 10:29 PM)Duck Wrote: Show More
I don’t know what you guys are even smoking . I found the api . I originally found it . Me . I have the right to sell it to anyone at any amount . Although I did only sell it to 4 people you can even ask @Liars he was mm. you had no warranty due to the nature of how apis can die at any time, I even said this in the chat with liars and you still proceeded to buy . You even admitted to reselling it? Wtf are you blaming me for ? I did not say “ only you have it “ or anything like that? I sold you limited copies and I sold limited copies . How tf you trying to say I “scammed” you? Are you high? If anything a scam report should be make on you for admitting to reselling my work?

Coin rip sold around 5 copies ( I was watching their discord cause I though they were capping about having the api as 2 of the “owners/partners” of coin rip attempted to buy it from me . ( i did not sell it to them) although I can not prove this as why tf would I screenshot their customers .

You are trying to say I “scammed” you because of other people reselling? You cannot encrypt or self destruct a config remotely or some other bullshit in silverbullet and if you can then I do not know how , every single buyer was told it was a config (I never one said it was a fully encrypted checker or any shit like that) And saying it was “ only duck who caused it to get patched” your smoking some crack bro. I’m the only fucking reason it ever got found . Never mind sold.

You are trying to blame me for it being resold. Like I could control that ? Like wtf
you're hella retarded , you found it , sold it for 20k , leaked it the next day read the shit i wrote fucktard
and no you didn't state **no warranty** stop fucking lying , you never said that , thats why you deleted the goddamn chats , you playin me a fool and shit 
im done giving reasons why this is a scam report , waiting for @Liars now , i clearly got scammed and finessed , i never resold it read it again. you cant fucking read such a goddamn retard.

also the attempt of selling it was after i saw it leaked everywhere , everyone sold it , some gave it for free , AND I STILL DIDNT SELL IT
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 December, 2021 - 10:41 PM)abqoo Wrote: Show More

you're hella retarded , you found it , sold it for 20k , leaked it the next day read the shit i wrote fucktard
and no you didn't state **no warranty** stop fucking lying , you never said that , thats why you deleted the goddamn chats , you playin me a fool and shit 
im done giving reasons why this is a scam report , waiting for @Liars now , i clearly got scammed and finessed , i never resold it read it again. you cant fucking read such a goddamn retard.

How did i "Leak" it, I legit sold it 4 times over 3 days. And according to you Instantly after i sold it to you i apparently leaked it? Wtf are you even talking about. Why would i leak something i was making money from? in the previous messages you said some shit like " the only reason for me announcing to resell it is to stop coinrip selling too many copies for too cheap , and it couldnt work , they acted like retards and he ended leaking the api"(By he you mean the Coinrip kid or me? I never "Leaked" it)  like wtf you even talking about you never said that? its legit in the messages. You admitted to trying to reselling my shit. and your scam reporting me? 

I said in the chat the same shit i said to everyone. @Liars asked every person about warranty as thats part of his thing and i said some shit like " No its an api i don't control it " You can legit ask @Lairs He asks about warranty every time . 
And yea i did delete my chats. Again i already told @Liars the reason why i did. I even talked to him on tele about why i was doing it and asked him if he thinks im being paranoid. I did not "Scam" you. It stopped working because of a coinbase patch? I do not work at coinbase bro. I did not personally go and patch it myself. You got 0 warranty, I never said "Your the only person im selling it to" Or anything like that. Your blaming me for something that was not me. What if someone else found it and started selling it? Im to blame? How tf anyone supposed to know? I never once said "Yea bro It will work forever" Or anything like that to you or anyone. Its an exploit , Its going to be patched. I sold you the bypass at the time i found it. There was no one else selling it (as far as i know i was the only one who found it, I am not involved the the Swap Community at all ).

Whatever staff is reviewing this Ik its a lot to read but im happy to hop in a Tele/disc call and Explain my side better to you Personally.
in case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it.
All content posted by me either via a post or thread is purely to educate people and to show how
using any of my content maliciously is illegal and I do not take responsibility for it. Please don't harm or exploit anything you do not have permission for.
This post is by a banned member (Chargix) - Unhide
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 December, 2021 - 11:14 PM)Chargix Wrote: Show More
fam just give the nigga a partial refund
Its not really my fault for all the reasons i have said, Although i can offer Partial refund of 10% (2k)
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 December, 2021 - 11:41 PM by abqoo.)
(15 December, 2021 - 11:13 PM)Duck Wrote: Show More

How did i "Leak" it, I legit sold it 4 times over 3 days. And according to you Instantly after i sold it to you i apparently leaked it? Wtf are you even talking about. Why would i leak something i was making money from? in the previous messages you said some shit like " the only reason for me announcing to resell it is to stop coinrip selling too many copies for too cheap , and it couldnt work , they acted like retards and he ended leaking the api"(By he you mean the Coinrip kid or me? I never "Leaked" it)  like wtf you even talking about you never said that? its legit in the messages. You admitted to trying to reselling my shit. and your scam reporting me? 

I said in the chat the same shit i said to everyone. @Liars asked every person about warranty as thats part of his thing and i said some shit like " No its an api i don't control it " You can legit ask @Lairs He asks about warranty every time . 
And yea i did delete my chats. Again i already told @Liars the reason why i did. I even talked to him on tele about why i was doing it and asked him if he thinks im being paranoid. I did not "Scam" you. It stopped working because of a coinbase patch? I do not work at coinbase bro. I did not personally go and patch it myself. You got 0 warranty, I never said "Your the only person im selling it to" Or anything like that. Your blaming me for something that was not me. What if someone else found it and started selling it? Im to blame? How tf anyone supposed to know? I never once said "Yea bro It will work forever" Or anything like that to you or anyone. Its an exploit , Its going to be patched. I sold you the bypass at the time i found it. There was no one else selling it (as far as i know i was the only one who found it, I am not involved the the Swap Community at all ).

Whatever staff is reviewing this Ik its a lot to read but im happy to hop in a Tele/disc call and Explain my side better to you Personally.

nah g , i meant coinrip , every nigga was reselling it dont come at me for attempting to resell a leaked config you was the reason it got leaked , you said you told liars , not me , so?
you dunno what r you talkin about g , your config was surfing everywhere cuz you sold it too many times , i dont think any of the 4 people who paid 20k would leak it easily , i thought alot before makin this report.

you cant read carefully goddamn , CANT YOU READ ENGLISH , you are asking the same question over and over , ive already gave reasons on why its a scam report

and you literally didnt state shit , you never told me it didnt have a warranty etc , never said that on the chat or the mm chat either , you rushed to sell , i never knew as well , youre blaming me? for what , for getting completely finessed?
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(15 December, 2021 - 11:27 PM)abqoo Wrote: Show More
(15 December, 2021 - 11:13 PM)Duck Wrote: Show More

nah g , i meant coinrip , every nigga was reselling it dont come at me for attempting to resell a leaked config you was the reason it got leaked , you said you told liars , not me , so?
you dunno what r you talkin about g , your config was surfing everywhere cuz you sold it too many times , i dont think any of the 4 people who paid 20k would leak it easily , i thought alot before makin this report.

you cant read carefully goddamn , CANT YOU READ ENGLISH , you are asking the same question over and over , ive already gave reasons on why its a scam report

and you literally didnt state shit , you never told me it didnt have a warranty etc , never said that on the chat or the mm chat either , you rushed to sell , i never knew as well , youre blaming me? for what , for getting completely finessed?

I know i did say no warranty because its a Questions @Liars always askes when hes MM.   but instead of just saying shit Neither of us can prove (Unless @Liars remembers or whatever). Lets say Hypotheically i did not say "no warranty"(i 100% did) Then we still did not agree on any warranty? So? It changes nothing? 
And Relating to the "I tried to resell it cause it was "leaked"" This is still not allowed (Can see this being in effect here in this old scam report https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-Report-ag...-and-Sonos)  Bobs ebook was Leaked everywhere yet those guys were selling it and still got banned for it. It does not change the fact if its "Leaked" or not, You can not just Justify it like that.