Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

scammed by @duck

by abqoo - 15 December, 2021 - 12:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (abqoo) - Unhide
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 December, 2021 - 12:05 AM by abqoo.)
(15 December, 2021 - 11:56 PM)Duck Wrote: Show More
(15 December, 2021 - 11:27 PM)abqoo Wrote: Show More
(15 December, 2021 - 11:13 PM)Duck Wrote: Show More
How did i "Leak" it, I legit sold it 4 times over 3 days. And according to you Instantly after i sold it to you i apparently leaked it? Wtf are you even talking about. Why would i leak something i was making money from? in the previous messages you said some shit like " the only reason for me announcing to resell it is to stop coinrip selling too many copies for too cheap , and it couldnt work , they acted like retards and he ended leaking the api"(By he you mean the Coinrip kid or me? I never "Leaked" it)  like wtf you even talking about you never said that? its legit in the messages. You admitted to trying to reselling my shit. and your scam reporting me? 

I said in the chat the same shit i said to everyone. @Liars asked every person about warranty as thats part of his thing and i said some shit like " No its an api i don't control it " You can legit ask @Lairs He asks about warranty every time . 
And yea i did delete my chats. Again i already told @Liars the reason why i did. I even talked to him on tele about why i was doing it and asked him if he thinks im being paranoid. I did not "Scam" you. It stopped working because of a coinbase patch? I do not work at coinbase bro. I did not personally go and patch it myself. You got 0 warranty, I never said "Your the only person im selling it to" Or anything like that. Your blaming me for something that was not me. What if someone else found it and started selling it? Im to blame? How tf anyone supposed to know? I never once said "Yea bro It will work forever" Or anything like that to you or anyone. Its an exploit , Its going to be patched. I sold you the bypass at the time i found it. There was no one else selling it (as far as i know i was the only one who found it, I am not involved the the Swap Community at all ).

Whatever staff is reviewing this Ik its a lot to read but im happy to hop in a Tele/disc call and Explain my side better to you Personally.

nah g , i meant coinrip , every nigga was reselling it dont come at me for attempting to resell a leaked config you was the reason it got leaked , you said you told liars , not me , so?
you dunno what r you talkin about g , your config was surfing everywhere cuz you sold it too many times , i dont think any of the 4 people who paid 20k would leak it easily , i thought alot before makin this report.

you cant read carefully goddamn , CANT YOU READ ENGLISH , you are asking the same question over and over , ive already gave reasons on why its a scam report

and you literally didnt state shit , you never told me it didnt have a warranty etc , never said that on the chat or the mm chat either , you rushed to sell , i never knew as well , youre blaming me? for what , for getting completely finessed?

I know i did say no warranty because its a Questions @Liars always askes when hes MM.   but instead of just saying shit Neither of us can prove (Unless @Liars remembers or whatever). Lets say Hypotheically i did not say "no warranty"(i 100% did) Then we still did not agree on any warranty? So? It changes nothing? 
And Relating to the "I tried to resell it cause it was "leaked"" This is still not allowed (Can see this being in effect here in this old scam report https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-Report-ag...-and-Sonos)  Bobs ebook was Leaked everywhere yet those guys were selling it and still got banned for it. It does not change the fact if its "Leaked" or not, You can not just Justify it like that.

you cant read , goddamn. i meant reselling it after it was leaked is useless , everyone has it , theres no point in selling shit , as well i didnt sell it , everyone knew it was a fake attempt stop gagging. everyone sold your shit g , everyone was giving it away like it was nothing. you didnt say there was no warranty you just lyin to yourself now. 
i never sold your shit , your shit got patched the day after i bought it , i didnt attempt to sell a leaked EBOOK i didnt buy , i bought that shit off you , retard.

getting to the point where i never sold your shitty ass config , it was leaked and patched , and you was the reason it did , you sold it so many times.
im done said everything i have now , ill just wait for @Liars .
This post is by a banned member (Duck) - Unhide
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 December, 2021 - 12:03 AM)abqoo Wrote: Show More
(15 December, 2021 - 11:56 PM)Duck Wrote: Show More
(15 December, 2021 - 11:27 PM)abqoo Wrote: Show More
nah g , i meant coinrip , every nigga was reselling it dont come at me for attempting to resell a leaked config you was the reason it got leaked , you said you told liars , not me , so?
you dunno what r you talkin about g , your config was surfing everywhere cuz you sold it too many times , i dont think any of the 4 people who paid 20k would leak it easily , i thought alot before makin this report.

you cant read carefully goddamn , CANT YOU READ ENGLISH , you are asking the same question over and over , ive already gave reasons on why its a scam report

and you literally didnt state shit , you never told me it didnt have a warranty etc , never said that on the chat or the mm chat either , you rushed to sell , i never knew as well , youre blaming me? for what , for getting completely finessed?

I know i did say no warranty because its a Questions @Liars always askes when hes MM.   but instead of just saying shit Neither of us can prove (Unless @Liars remembers or whatever). Lets say Hypotheically i did not say "no warranty"(i 100% did) Then we still did not agree on any warranty? So? It changes nothing? 
And Relating to the "I tried to resell it cause it was "leaked"" This is still not allowed (Can see this being in effect here in this old scam report https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-Report-ag...-and-Sonos)  Bobs ebook was Leaked everywhere yet those guys were selling it and still got banned for it. It does not change the fact if its "Leaked" or not, You can not just Justify it like that.

you cant read , goddamn. i meant reselling it after it was leaked is useless , everyone has it , theres no point in selling shit , as well i didnt sell it , everyone knew it was a fake attempt stop gagging. everyone sold your shit g , everyone was giving it away like it was nothing. you didnt say there was no warranty you just lyin to yourself now. 
i never sold your shit , your shit got patched the day after i bought it , i didnt attempt to sell a leaked EBOOK i didnt buy , i bought that shit off you , retard.

getting to the point where i never sold your shitty ass config , it was leaked and patched , and you was the reason it did , you sold it so many times.
im done said everything i have now , ill just wait for @Liars .

Bro i linked that thread to show even if something is "leaked" it does not allow you to resell it, Its still not allowed. I did not say you bought that ebook? LOL. But yea, Lets wait for Liars.
in case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it.
I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party.
I do not support any actions by the member of this group.
All content posted by me either via a post or thread is purely to educate people and to show how
using any of my content maliciously is illegal and I do not take responsibility for it. Please don't harm or exploit anything you do not have permission for.
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
bros literally sold for 10k days ago , proves you sold it as many times as you can 
https://ibb.co/WVz4dkt
such a retard
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 December, 2021 - 01:03 AM by Duck. Edited 1 time in total.)
(16 December, 2021 - 12:44 AM)abqoo Wrote: Show More
bros literally sold for 10k days ago , proves you sold it as many times as you can 
https://ibb.co/WVz4dkt
such a retard

Bro i sold it to him cheaper because i was working with him for a week or more before the old one even got patched. What is wrong with that? I did not sell it to "Everyone" i did not "Leak" it . It was my Shit, I made it. I had the right to sell it anyone i wished to sell it for any price i wanted to. I never sold it below 10k & for Special reasons it was 10k. I still don't understand why you think i "Scammed" you. The shit died, Not my fault. Its just howit goes, I am not liable for when it dies as we never agreed on any time of warranty ( i even said no warranty was i do not control the api) Again I do not control when or if the api Dies.

Anyone who knows a single thing about Cracking/configs will tell you. Shit can die anytime, We do not get a little email or text messages from the company saying "Hello Duck, That api will die in 1 week, Please make sure to Stop using it, Bye"
in case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it.
All content posted by me either via a post or thread is purely to educate people and to show how
using any of my content maliciously is illegal and I do not take responsibility for it. Please don't harm or exploit anything you do not have permission for.
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
shits crazy since he says , you gave him a warranty , you didnt state there was no warranty when sold to me , youre actin hella retarded now
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 December, 2021 - 01:26 AM by Duck. Edited 2 times in total.)
(16 December, 2021 - 01:13 AM)abqoo Wrote: Show More
shits crazy since he says , you gave him a warranty , you didnt state there was no warranty when sold to me , youre actin hella retarded now

Again with the lies , where is the “proof” I “leaked” it ? Where is the proof of me apparently giving this guy warranty ? There is none because I did not do either of these things.

And apparently I did if I did not give warranty( I did even ask @Liars ) then if I did not say no warranty that does not change anything as we did not talk about warranty? You are trying to say some bullshit like if I did not mention about warranty( which I did ) then that means there is warranty?? That makes no sense ? That would mean everything in the world that does not mentioned warranty automatically has warranty? That makes 0 sense bro . There was no warranty. ( no matter if you believe i said no warranty or not( I did say that as @Liars always asks) I never said some shit like “ yes there is warranty “ meaning there is no warranty , which is common in sales of configs.
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
https://ibb.co/KWv5RL0https://ibb.co/jWn3B0F , looks like you promised him a fix. 
again , i never said you** leaked it, i said you were the reason , your shit was leaked everywhere, how would i know if you sold to too many retards who caused the shit to get patched and leaked, you didnt state that you give no warranty as well.
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 December, 2021 - 01:29 AM by Duck. Edited 1 time in total.)
(16 December, 2021 - 01:20 AM)abqoo Wrote: Show More
https://ibb.co/KWv5RL0https://ibb.co/jWn3B0F , looks like you promised him a fix. 
again , i never said you** leaked it, i said you were the reason , your shit was leaked everywhere, how would i know if you sold to too many retards who caused the shit to get patched and leaked, you didnt state that you give no warranty as well.

Bro they screenshots is me legit saying “idk yet” and that’s apparently according to you me promising him a fix ??? Your clueless bro

I never said there was a warranty(I did say no warranty ) so there is none . It’s that simple if we did not agree about a warranty then it does not exists